Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Yeah there were totes Very Fine People on both sides. The Very Fine People on the left side wants to build statues of people who fought against slavery. The Very Fine People on the right side want to build statues of people who fought for slavery.
The Very Fine People on the left side get mad when statues of people who fought against slavery are brought down. The Very Fine People on the right side get mad when statues of people who fought for slavery are brought down.
It’s a both sides issue.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Background Pony #0D69
Lee didn’t want statues about the war, since he wanted the nation to move on. The KKK funded them after his death to be a reminder to black people about our nation’s dark history. I’m all for the left giving bigot groups the middle finger.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

BP #0D69
Higher wage is better. It means opening up opportunities for the future, it means a larger safety net, and it also means clients don’t get to feel like they’re entitled to extra service, and workers don’t have to yessa massa just to earn a living wage. A tip heavy system is one bad tip away from collapsing, because the interaction between client and service provider is fake.
I’d rather have a genuine “sorry I’m not paid to take your bag up the stairs” than a “here lemme take your bag up the stairs” and when you don’t give nothing they go “cheap ahh muthufukuh.”
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@The Smiling Pony
I’m not saying that Rommel wasn’t a controversial figure, just that, while he was no Oskar Schindler, he wasn’t a supporter of some of the most evil aspects of the Nazi regime, such as its racial policies (as pointed out in the article you linked).
Similarly, Lee wasn’t a fervent supporter of slavery and his concerns lied more about the societal disruption that the abolitionist movement would cause (although, like many men of his era, he did believe in the superiority of the white race).
WatermelonRat
Starlight Glimmer - For Patreon supporters
Sunset Shimmer - For Patreon supporters
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Ruby - For users who have donated to the site
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Assistant
Upload King
@The Smiling Pony
I wouldn’t even call him “noble” by comparison. He kidnapped and enslaved free blacks during the Gettysburg campaign. And there were a number of southern officers who remained loyal to the union, so the popular notion that he was reluctantly forced to accompany his state in rebellion doesn’t hold up.
If we were to talk about noble confederates, the only one that comes to my mind is P.G.T. Beauregard, since he campaigned for racial equality after the war.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
DC is seeing large crowds in protest against the US’ complicity in Israel’s genocide of Palestinians. They are even outside the White House fence, reports of them vandalizing the gates with red paint saying “Fuck Joe Biden”.
This has been going on all day but no arrests or acts of violence has been reported, but I still can’t help but think back to comparison to Jan 6. How far those comparisons will go remains to be seen as the crowds are still there.
Commune
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
Considering their report system is a simple online form, and the general increase in social awareness around harassment issues over the past decade (see #metoo and reporting sexual harassment)
Then the spike should’ve been seen before the attacks and would’ve been far more gradual, unless you’re saying Muslims all collectively decided to put off reporting hate crimes until now
Seriously, read the damn article, it’s a hate incident increase of 182%, anyone with a brain will tell you this isn’t the result of gradual collective consciousness
This logic doesn’t make any sense whatsoever
The ADL also reported a similar increase in anti semitic hate incident reporting as well. Do you also doubt there is a rise in anti semitic hate incidents? Or is this something you only apply to Muslims for some reason? While I have my criticisms of the ADL, I don’t see a reason to doubt their reporting in this instance, just like I don’t have a reason to doubt CAIR’s reporting on hate incidents
It’s generally considered common that the people being insulted or threatened get to decide what it is they find insulting or threatening
I wasn’t aware Jews collectively banded together and decided to consider that phrase hate speech. And if you’re going to bring up the ADL, then it’s worth noting Jewish Currents and The Forward, two Jewish news orgs, published articles stating the nuances of the phrase
Also in general this just isn’t true as a statement. I’m pretty sure most Turks consider calling the Armenian genocide as a genocide is hate speech against Turkey, that doesn’t mean it is
The Smiling Pony
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Commune
Gonna take a strong pass on continuing this “argument” with the guy that thinks jokes about the mass indiscriminate slaughter of refugees and non-combatants are funny, tbh.
Commune
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

🚙
the guy that thinks jokes about the mass indiscriminate slaughter of refugees and non-combatants are funny
I’m very much wondering where I even said anything close to that
I literally went through my entire thread history for the past month and I can’t find where I said anything close to that
This is definitely one of the deflections of all time
Commune

🚙
@The Smiling Pony
One of these quotes was from 5 years ago when I was 16 years old
The other wasn’t even making a joke on bomber Harris, hell it wasn’t even defending jokes on Bomber Harris, just that there isn’t an comparison to be drawn between making bomber harris jokes and thinking the bombing of Gaza is wrong because bomber harris jokes are made in jest and aren’t like, an actual policy position being taken
Meanlucario
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I feel like lavish lifestyles are a cancer, since we have way too many examples of people pretending to be wealthy using said lifestyles only for reality being they are up to their eyeballs in debt to keep up appearances.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
The Tories know they’re screwed. Their numbers are in “swept out of parliament for decades” levels. So they’re checking off their bucket list before the aforementioned slaughter occurs.
Typical conservative behavior when they know they’re on a losing path. Burn it all down on the way out.
Ereiam
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
Another gaffe from an ultrazionist in Israel: Minister of Heritage Amihai Eliyahu, in a radio interview, claimed that the nuclear option was “one of the possibilities” to deal with the current crisis in Gaza, adding that he was ready to sacrifice the 240 hostages still detained by Hamas.
Those irresponsible statements were immediately denounced by Netanyahu, who suspended him from government meetings. Of course, Eliyahu then tried to backpedal by calling his remarks “metaphorical”, but too late: nobody can in good faith mistake that for anything but a case of “saying the quiet part out loud”.
And I thought I was being overly cynical the other day
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide