Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
The MyPillow guy, a man who’s name is lost to the ages, has been one of the biggest Trump believers. So much so that among other things he was so confident on the Big Lie that he issued a challenge of $5 million to anyone who could prove the 2020 wasn’t stolen.
Well someone did prove it wasn’t, but Mike Lindell unconfirmed rumors that is his real name refused to pay the $5 mil he promised.
Well it was taken to court and a judge just ruled that yes, Lindell does have to pay the bounty.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
At immense markdown.
Like, one of his delivery semis plus trailer were going for less than my used car at one point. If I had more money I likely would’ve bought it. The truck would be too big for a personal vehicle but if I had more space I could convert the trailer to a man-cave.
Ereiam
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Monde de merde
@Dustcan
So the rumors about him being out of money and MeinPillow teetering on the edge of bankruptcy were true.
I guess it was like Alex Jones with the Sandy Hook defamation case: all he needed was a good shove.
Ereiam
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - Organization is important.

Monde de merde
@lonewolf
Biden should just treat them like the US treats terrorists and order a drone strike on the CPAC. After all, according to Trump himself, he’s got complete immunity as president, so what’s holding him back? Aside from being a halfway decent human being, unlike those people, I mean? And just to be in compliance with Poe’s law, this whole thing was meant to be followed with an /s BTW.
Meanlucario
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@lonewolf
I don’t need to click the link to know that shit will go down no matter who wins. I pray the FBI are keeping a close eye on things and are ready for when Trump goons are going to try to murder democracy.
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

This is a tweet from an associate of Russ Voight, one of the co-authors of Project 2025. As often is the case, they’re spelling out exactly what they intend to do.
Poison Trail
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Wait, am I seeing a push to hold rapists accountable for any pregnancy they incur?
Nope, there’s a reason it’s the longest point. It’s a token, loosely worded gesture to give off the impression that they’re not flagrantly pro-rape, slapped in the middle to give off a false sense of safety.
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

As I said in my reply to that post, the above is what they say, but what I hear is “Require women to marry their rapists if they get pregnant from the act.”
Though as someone else corrected me, this will apply to members of all genders who can get pregnant.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
There is significant biological cost to carrying a baby full term. Child birth permanently alters female physiology, and puts a burden on the women’s body.
Carrying a rape baby is also psychologically damaging. The women has to sacrifice her body and life because of the rapist.
It also potentially hands a victory to rapist who might be motivated by blindly spreading their genetics.
Many culture are perfectly fine killing such a baby before and even after its born. Because it was up to a smaller community to decide if some rapist was allowed to impregnate their women and burden the tribe.
The people making these laws don’t have to see the women they’re hurting eye to eye.
Republicans just have this deranged fantasy of subjugating the reproductive rights of women. Overpopulated is their solution to worker replacement and resource war.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
The Alabama embryo ruling is setting off panic alarms for the GOP.
There’s been a long standing barrier that the reps have been exploiting for years with middle and upperclass suburban women that moderated the abortion debate. That was always shying away from going after IVF treatments, which given its high cost is often the domain of those with more means.
It is very, very popular in the suburbs and the reps have gone to pretty long lengths to keep it a separate debate from abortion.
The Alabama ruling blew that up. Now, Dems are eagerly pouncing to tie it all into the larger narrative.
It’s pretty telling that the Alabama legislature, which has republican supermajorities, immediately tried to work to protect IVF access, and Republicans around the country tried to distance themselves from the ruling.
Meanlucario
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Zincy
Makes sense for the “fetus are babies” line of thinking. I don’t keep up with the debates, so I’ll like to know why this is so spicy for them.
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I got an inkling of that browsing Google News headlines today. Apparently one Alabama state Senator was asked about the IVF ruling and really struggled to answer, even saying “That’s a hard one.”
The GOP lost control of their Frankenstein monster years ago, and it’s biting them in the ass more and more each election cycle. That Senator was caught between pissing off her Evangelical nutjob base and pissing off affluent suburban white voters, both of which she needs to keep her seat.
Speaking of losing control, I saw this CS Monitor article about longtime South Carolina GOP leaders and operatives being forced out of local and county outfits by Trump loyalists, even those that supported Trump in both elections but deviated from “the program” too much.
It brings to mind a story political blogger Chris Ladd told about how Dixiecrats took over the Harris County GOP starting in 1990. He was there to witness it happen in real time, as the meetings got stormed by Evangelical ex-Democrats led by Dr. Steven Hotze, and existing Harris County Republican leadership was forced out by these radical insurgents.
Now it’s happening again, and playing out much in the same way. This time though, it’s not so much as “moderate-right vs far-right” as it is “worships the Mango Messiah hard enough.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide