Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Dustcan
Depends on the state. Given sufficient lawyers, in the US if it’s a “right to work” state, you can generally get rid of everyone if you tell the right story. Layoffs are trickier if they intend to refill the position later, but outright firing for cause can bite them in the ass if they’re not super careful or are just flat out stupid about how they do it.
BlitztheDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I think it was already suspected they were done by the same artist. Rationalwiki’s page on Stonetoss mentioned RedPanels alongside if I recall.
Anyways, regarding Stonetoss’s identity being outed, the concern I have is whether it ends up being like when Chaya Raichik was outed as the person behind Libs of Tik Tok, where she faced minimal consequences and it only increased her following into the millions. Guess we’re about to find out.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
The Tiktok ban is being debated.
As much as I despise that platform, I am 100% against banning it like this.
Plus, it will backfile spectacularly on which ever party supports it the most.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Meanlucario
No the issue is they collect info in ways other apps don’t and if not already doing can be compelled to share that with an enemy power, like they track who watches pro LGBT content not just the metrics the actual accounts,
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Well, ya’ll know that I see TikTok users as 4chan users, (minus the racism and creepy “stranger danger” nature), but twice as fucking stupid.
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

🚙
Nex Benedict’s death is ruled a suicide by official autopsy
This isn’t passing the smell test, their mother said Nex passed out in front of their family
What suicidal person takes a deadly dose of pills and then decides “ya know what I’m going to go out for lunch now”
It’s not impossible but, the details aren’t lining up properly
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
A poll of Republican voters, conducted by Fox News no less, has found that the majority of Nikki Haley’s 3 million or so voters plan to vote for Biden over Trump.
Law of Averages and all that means they’ll likely change their mind, but if even 10% of those stay true to their word then that’s an election swinging number of people choosing country over party.
If even 20% or so decides instead to not vote at all then that still leaves Trump in a dangerous deficit.
Bernie Sanders has introduced a resolution to make 32 hour work weeks standard for the US, instead of the current 40 hours. The resolution also makes it so that workers will not see their weekly pay slashed in accordance with the reduced hours.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Well, ya’ll know that I see TikTok users as 4chan users, (minus the racism and creepy “stranger danger” nature), but twice as fucking stupid.
With that said, I should show this:
Yeah, the ones pushing for a ban definitely got a check from Netanyahu.
Posted Report
Background Human
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

CHS, Class of 20XX
@CaptainXtra
Call me cynical, but I assume that any trending hashtag on a major social network is being pushed by bots. Any community that’s too big for human moderation is a wasteland of dezinformatsiya.
Posted Report
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Background Pony #D717
GOP support it the most, marginally.
Of course, Trump is pulling a 180 from when he was in office and denouncing the potential ban (likely because he’s getting paid to), so he’ll paint himself as a hero of free speech and commerce regardless.
Posted Report
Background Pony #D717
Of course, Trump is pulling a 180 from when he was in office and denouncing the potential ban (likely because he’s getting paid to), so he’ll paint himself as a hero of free speech and commerce regardless
And that’s what I’m worried about. I’m praying people aren’t THAT fickle about it.
Posted Report
harasha456
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Cringemiester
too all of the people out there whining about tik tok man bad and wanting to ban it have you bothered asking yourself WHY tik tok is so popular.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide