Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Niggoslav_Krawczyk
Those horses are really old. Horses live to 25-30 years.
With proper care Horses can live up to 40 years old. But those horses are old if we go by the age she put on this. The oldest one is 28.
And now I look further downward to see, Reagan. Yeah I’m out.
BlitztheDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Hmm, when did this happen? Did it occur before or after this incident (photo posted May 4)?
If it happened before, then I could see the incident in the photo being a misunderstanding. Oh and for context, the OP later clarified it is a red handprint, not an orange one. It is a symbol in solidarity with missing and murdered indigenous women. I THINK this photo was taken in Canada but I’m not 100%.
BlitztheDragon
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ah okay. Yeah this happened at least ten days ago; I tracked down the original post and that’s when it was dated to.
I’m not fully read up on all the Free Palestine symbols, but I could see if one of them has been a red handprint for a while that this was still mistaken identity.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
CPI data came in about what was expected. An overall month-to-month .3% increase, under the .4% that was expected.
12 month total was 3.4%, exactly in line when expectations.
Energy and shelter continue to be the main drivers of inflation. Food stayed flat at 2.2, which was actually under expectations so that’s good. Used and new car prices eased, as did construction material sales.
Retail sales were flat, a .4% increase was expected, so there is evidence that consume spending is pulling back. Which will be good news for inflation in the short to mid-term.
Background Pony #1F81
@BlitztheDragon
I wasn’t trying to compare the two though or saying that this was more important
I’m just saying that vandalism against a holocaust memorial, regardless of who or why it was done, is still extremely messed up and whoever done it is horrible
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
There’s been an assassination attempt on Slovakia’s Prime Minister Robert Fico, he was apparently shot multiple times after leaving a government meeting.
Honestly, fuck him anyway. He’s a fascist cut from the same cloth of Orban and is more aligned with Russia than NATO.
Background Pony #1F81
omeggga
Non-Fungible Trixie -

<-Unironic jpg avatar
@Zincy
I think it’s wrong to wish harm and death upon someone but I very strongly sympathise. Fuck that backstabbing cunt, I hope he loses power.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Paywall.
I think this is the same rally where Trump brought up to stage with him Lawrence Taylor, NFL star but also man convicted of sex with a trafficked minor.
Well Trump does famously say he’ll like anybody as long as they like him.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide