the arrowverse

Phantom Rider
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

You are already booped.
@OptimusPrimevil  
I know, Legends is supposed to be the light one. Why does the show with things like Furby-worshipping Vikings keep making me cry?

Anyone think Jean Loring is set to become Eclipso soon? I mean, bringing her back at all seems pretty random, and she’s not needed for her other role from the comics (as the Atom’s love interest; I don’t think they’ve even met in this show.)
OptimusPrimevil
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

really sucks that because of the ill-will the crossover ending did, the midseason finale didn’t have a chance at all.

almost everything got mocked/ridiculed.
Phantom Rider
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

You are already booped.
Noooo, don’t go, Leo! …yeah, I still say there’s no reason he stuck around to start with, but he was awesome.

Also, (no, for those who haven’t seen it yet, he’s not in this episode, I’m just wondering) who do you think is the best to play Reverse-Flash, Tom Cavanagh or Matt Letscher?

Whichever one decides, you gotta give Matt credit. He played his original face just long enough to be seen stealing the poor original Wells’ one. He can’t have been chosen with his playing the role more long-term much later in season three and Legends in mind, and yet, he does it quite well.
OptimusPrimevil
Artist -

@Phantom Rider  
he saw a chance at making mick into his mick and when he came to terms that he can’t do that, then he truly had no reason to stay anymore.

hard to say, tom RF centers his attention around barry (as seen in s1 and crisis on earth x) while matt rf centers his attention around himself (survival) and actual goals beyond barry.
Phantom Rider

You are already booped.
You know, the only reason Damien hasn’t taken over the world by now is because he won’t treat the main characters like redshirts. He’ll wipe out a whole platoon of agents with a few gestures while dancing to the BGM, then go easy on the main cast. (I was just reminded of it in yesterday’s, when he casually takes out a berserk superpowered pirate with a wave of his hand, tells the main heroes it’s time to die, and then… fights them with swords.)
Phantom Rider

You are already booped.
Diaz is just nowhere near as cool or interesting as Cayden James was.

(Also, how many versions of Black Canary are there now?)
Phantom Rider

You are already booped.
@OptimusPrimevil  
I forgot Evelyn counted, lol. But totally counting the alternates.

Funny, Black Siren debuted later in Flash season 2, some time after the storyline where the heroes went to her world and met most of the evil versions of the folks we know. And it’s the same with Siren-X, appearing this long after Crisis on Earth X. Late to the party in every dimension, it seems.

Wonder if Black Siren will ever learn to track sounds like Siren X can.

(Unrelated, but… Iris is so much cooler without powers in “Lose Yourself” than she was when she got them.)
OptimusPrimevil
Artist -

@Phantom Rider  
i actually goofed because sara is the canary (not a black canary).

siren-x is pretty much a consolation prize for katie because of personal reasons preventing her from participating for the crossover.

even with siren-x, the line-up for the good and bad guys is still horribly lopsided though.
Phantom Rider

You are already booped.
Rewatching some Flash S3 episodes, and one of the headlines from the future not revisited is, “Music Meister gets six figure book deal.” Now, it was hilarious enough when we figured he’d be much like the original, but… now that we know who and what he is (or, at least we know what he’s not. Just what he really is may not be comprehensible to mere mortals.) does anybody else REALLY wanna know how he ended up with a book deal?

@OptimusPrimevil  
Holy crap, you were right. XD

I can’t wait! He was my favorite Legionnaire in pretty much everything.
Phantom Rider

You are already booped.
When Flash gets the costume ring, I hope Ray’s shrinking tech is involved when it comes to the suit being able to fit inside. I know it’s not in the comics, and it surely isn’t how Eobard’s works, but… connections are nice, y’know?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide