The Cringe Thread [Possible NSFW]

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
Don’t you just love how all these media outlets like to Grand stand and espouse value they clearly don’t have?  
Like Box beating a dead horse like GG which hasnt been relevent for years now for example. It’s already been proven multiple times that these publications are little more than clickbait grow ops.  
THEY tell everyone else to move on while they keep bringing up old shit. Their sheer lack of self awareness is rather astounding.
Background Pony #4DB1
Deletion reason: Rule #6 - If you want to post stuff like this, please use the Politics General thread.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
Gamergate may have faded. But not without exposing the wider issue of corruption and cronyism within the journalism industry that frankly behaves not that much different from cartels. The issue has been known for a long time now. People are just either apathetic and/or willfully ignorant.
Random-Rambling
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Egil

Oh Jesus. This guy’s a total wackjob, but he’s a wackjob with a doctorate degree, so some people think this guy’s racist dribbles are actually worth listening to.
Background Pony #4DB1
@icey wicey 1517  
Conventions for women can only be made by other women or it’s cringe?

Why?

That certainly doesn’t hold true for the Feminist Movement if you check the money trail behind most of their conventions. The people on the ground might be women, but the people who actually finance it, make it happen, are men.

I’m not even saying that’s a problem, but I don’t see you calling that cringe.  
And more to the point I don’t see why it should be a problem. If there was a convention for men (for the sake of this discussion we’re going to assume the EXTREMELY unlikely event that this one doesn’t get fucking cancelled by the Twitterati Outrage Mobs) and it was made an organised by a woman, do you think that would matter to? Would that also be cringe?
Background Pony #4DB1
@Scrabbleman  
Then what is it? Why would he preface it by saying “A convention for woman… made by men” as though the very fact that it was made by men is the problem?

Also come to think of it, why are you speaking for him?
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Background Pony #A223  
Because I frequent this thread and I can do whatever I want.

Also, articulation is an art of itself. Wars have been started simply out of miscommunication and misunderstandings. Don’t make the same mistake as the previous folks.

Also, it’s not that it was made by men that it’s a problem. The problem is that it’s made without any feedback from women.
Background Pony #4DB1
@Scrabbleman  
I know I certainly don’t appreciate people speaking on my behalf, mostly because they always twist my message to their own ends. How about you treat him like am adult and let him speak for himself?

When you write something it’s your responsibility to make sure you’re articulating your point clearly. If someone didn’t understand it’s okay to clarify but unless someone is wilfully twisting your words then the fault is on the writer if their message wasn’t clear enough.  
I’m not sure if you’re picking up on this, but this is also why I would like him to respond and not some useless third wheel to butt in on his behalf. Hint Hint.

I’ll remember that point next time I see a woman give unsolicited opinions on men, and I’ll look for you in the comments. See if you hold that standard consistently or if it’s only a problem when men do it.  
Also this is a Free Market Capitalist Country. This convention has an in-built feedback system that any woman can use.  
It’s called ticket sales.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Background Pony #A223  
Let this be clear.

full

I can join any argument I want. I’m talking in behalf of him, I’m talking in behalf of the topic itself. There is no power here (other than the mods) that can stop me because this is the nature of open forums. I don’t get why you’re so bothered by something as miniscule as this, when it doesn’t really matter who’s speaking. You’re starting pointless arguments for no reason.

Deal with it. I’m here forever.
Background Pony #4DB1
@Scrabbleman  
I know this is the internet, but “Starting an Argument” and “Asking a Question” are two different things. Maybe you should figure them out first.

Especially since you’re trying to speak on behalf of someone else without feedback from them first.  
Since you know, that’s apparently a real problem for you, it bothers you greatly when people do that, judging by your previous post.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide