The Cringe Thread [Possible NSFW]

Background Pony #4DB1
@Scrabbleman  
Your first post was literally scolding me for not getting he was saying. Don’t pretend that didn’t happen just because me highlighting it demonstrates you’re being quite the hypocrite here.

Because the “topic” was me asking him a question. Your opinion is ultimately irrelevant either way.
Background Pony #4DB1
@Jarkes  
Are we still pretending there’s a “broader conversation” then one person asking another person a question?
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Background Pony #A223

Your “question” was made based entirely on ignoring what the convention’s material actually was and focused solely on “it’s bad because it’s a convention for women made by men”.
Background Pony #4DB1
@Jarkes  
Because that’s the way he presented it. His post literally reads: “A convention for woman… made by men” as if this is a problem in and of itself.  
If it was purely about the substance, then he should have cut that part out and just left the second half of the post. There’s no point in complaining about me being anal when I’m asking about something he specifically highlighted.

Which is why I’m asking him the question and why your presence is every bit as pointless as the last third wheel.
Background Pony #4DB1
@Derpy Whooves  
Tell that to the people who keep insisting on dragging it off topic. I’m just patiently waiting for a reasoned response (whether or not it will ever come)
Background Pony #4DB1
@Derpy Whooves  
Stop waiting patiently for a reasoned response? I asked someone a question and other users on this thread tried to, to use the words of one of them “start pointless arguments” because of it. How is that my fault?
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@Background Pony #A223  
Having corresponded with you before, I can imagine you are sincere when you say you are being patient. But trust me, you’re coming across as everything but “patiently waiting”.

If you want to debate the Manosphere, the 22 Convention, or the 21 Convention, or espouse your theories on how the Feminist Movement is really a male conspiracy, please use the Politics General thread.
Background Pony #4DB1
@Derpy Whooves  
I haven’t been hounding OP at all, not on the thread or in PMs. Other users responded to me and in my responses I made it clear that they couldn’t speak on OP’s behalf so they should stop.

I have no interest in any of that buzzword garbage you just spewed in lieu of an actual point, I just want a reasoned response to my reasonable question, and only OP can provide it, if he chooses to at all.

Maybe it’ll never come. At this point, it’s quite likely it won’t. But I’ll still wait anyway, just in case.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@Background Pony #A223  
Others are allowed to talk to you - if you post something here then you should expect people to reply to you.

And your question was not reasonable - nor is your behavior.

If you don’t want to participate in a public forum, or if you want to control who can or who can’t reply to your comments here, please leave.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Selaphiel

Thank goodness for that at least…

Still though, it’s fucked up that somebody would be so cruel to leave a cat there like that…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide