The Cringe Thread [Possible NSFW]

Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
Fried beer.

full

It’s basically pretzel dough filled with Guiness and deep fried until is golden brown because AMURRICA, that’s why.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
@Selaphiel  
Brains are crazy full of fat, sodium and cholesterol, from what I know. So imagine how bad for your health is eating a whole deep fried brain at once.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
@Anonycat  
Fuck, I’d eat a brain! It’s the tastiest part!

Also, there’s no need to be scared about it. Yes, they’re full of that stuff but it’s not like you’re eating them every day, week, and month. You’ll be fine. What makes food unhealthy is never about one-time meals, but about consistent diets. I cook all of my meals so I’m the one who keeps track of my diet.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Anonycat
Why do these even exist?
Who the hell came up with such treatment?

@Anonycat  
@Anonycat
Why do these even exist?
Who the hell came up with such treatment?
I suppose someone didn’t quite undertood the expression “I want an ass load of coffee”.

Serious answer? It’s because the anus and lower intestine has a very thin barrier between it and the body’s bloodstream.

By shoving coffee up your ass, you are basically injecting its caffeine directly into your bloodstream.
Anonycat
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
New Diversity Barbie toys, including ones that have alopecia and vitiligo, because evidently that’s what little girls want, right?  
full
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
@Anonycat  
Honestly, I’m not that bothered by this. There has been increasing exposure of people with this skin condition that I’m more worried whether we’re just noticing it now or we have no idea how to deal with it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide