The Cringe Thread [Possible NSFW]

user4897
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

As the Reddit comments ask “It’s kinda surprising that China doesn’t have more issues with domestic Islamic-related terrorism considering what they are doing to their Muslim population. Also surprising that the Muslim world hasn’t made a peep about this either.”
To which one replied *“It’s not surprising at all. The PRC black-bags dissidents without hesitation and is willing to crush even peaceful protests with violence.
Terrorism works because it forces the people to reevaluate the value of freedom vs security. When the people have no freedom anyways and no real ability to influence their government, them being terrorized doesn’t affect much of anything.”*

Fucking commies 😑  
Indonesian people’s belief was right after all, Communism is a cursed ideology for ANY religion

I hope someday China will end up like the USSR, Someday

It’s the modern era, the era of democracy  
Communism isn’t working anymore and it’s just there to terrorize and restrict people from freedom
Background Pony #B003
A bit of a humiliating moment for me today.

My place has two bathrooms. One of them I use and the other I don’t, at least not often. It’s more of a bathroom for guests than anything.

Anyway, about three months ago I brought a girl home and we went into that other bathroom and had sex in the shower. It was a one-off and I hadn’t been in that bathroom since then myself, but others have used it since then. I went in there today and found a pair of black panties near the toilet. They weren’t exactly hidden or anything but right on the floor, so anyone that has gone in there since then has clearly seen them. Including my younger sisters and my parents (none of them ever said anything though). Somehow she’d forgotten to put them back on with the rest of her clothes and neither of us noticed, and they just sat on the floor all that time.

I mean, it’s not world-ending or anything but really embarrassing still.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@Commune
You fell for a troll

Considering Ian’s recent brain damage and current posts about how climate change isn’t bad(or whatever, he’s fucking comatose at this point), I don’t really think I did
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
As the Reddit comments ask “It’s kinda surprising that China doesn’t have more issues with domestic Islamic-related terrorism considering what they are doing to their Muslim population. Also surprising that the Muslim world hasn’t made a peep about this either.”
To which one replied *“It’s not surprising at all. The PRC black-bags dissidents without hesitation and is willing to crush even peaceful protests with violence.
Terrorism works because it forces the people to reevaluate the value of freedom vs security. When the people have no freedom anyways and no real ability to influence their government, them being terrorized doesn’t affect much of anything.”*
Fucking commies 😑
Indonesian people’s belief was right after all, Communism is a cursed ideology for ANY religion
I hope someday China will end up like the USSR, Someday
It’s the modern era, the era of democracy
Communism isn’t working anymore and it’s just there to terrorize and restrict people from freedom

This might never have happened had the Nationalists prevailed over the Communists. Chinese Muslims fought and made sacrifices alongside the Nationalists in WW2 and the Chinese Civil War. Now regardless of my general disagreements with Islam in the west. Islam and the Uighur ethnicity have played major roles in the cultural history of China. What they’re doing is essentially genocide. Such brutality will only serve to embolden resentment, enrage, and radicalization of what were up to this point quite peaceful culture. God knows what pandemonium would unfold when Xi Jing Ping and the communist leadership loses their grip on power. And Han Chinese and other minorities are going to suffer along. It’s a short term gain, lose lose endeavor.

The primary suspected reason why the much of the Islamic worlds hasn’t spoken much about this is because many Muslim majority countries like Pakistan, Iran, and Sudan have close diplomatic ties with China. They’re bankrolled by the PROC and therefore essentially in their pockets.
user4897
Artist -

@Lord Seraph

Indonesia would be so triggered now

Because of a historical stigma of communism and the country’s widespread Anti-Chinese sentiment among Muslims

Meanwhile, the opposite thing happened in the neighboring Russia. In Russia, Muslims are highly respected and gaining a plenty of approval by the government - especially in the region of Chechnya
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide