The Cringe Thread [Possible NSFW]

Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@DiscipleOfAndrewRyan  
INvoluntary CELibate.  
Basically, any person who can’t get sex for being the kind of special people they are, and always blaming everyone else for their sexual frustration instead of connecting the dots and realizing up it’s their own fault, because they are just that special.

If 4chan is basically a big asshatery HQ, then Reddit is basically a huge Incel safehaven.
Deactivated_20191124_01
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Artist -

I think the worst part is that they think anyone owes them anything.

Nobody is entitled to sex, you got to compete just like everyone else. Using money and or drugs are legit moves, people tend to like it when you have something to offer besides a sense of entitlement.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
@Ninji  
The worst part is that they genuinely believe they are nice people, and unironically believe that their internet post count, followers list, Karma score and such are things that will make other people respect and admire them.  
And when they screw things up, or make themselves unlikeable, unemployable or whatever, it’s never their own fault.

full  
full  
full  
full  
full

The idea of women not wanting to be with them because they are deranged, unkept and unlikeable creeps never crosses their minds.
Terton
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Barghest Best Girl
The word roasties should only ever be used for roast potatoes. How dare they sully it’s innocence with their bullshit.
Spritejunkee
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

uwuowouwu
@Anonycat  
>they’re not happy until you become a wage slave who conforms to the image of the beta cuck

Do these guys think that NEETs can’t get laid? I’m pretty sure they do it all the time.
Deactivated_20191124_01
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Autism is a phenomena that can be observed in the individual neuron just like depression and bipolar.

Acceptable science suspects autism could be the result of a mitochondrial, inflammatory signaling, and or gaba-ergic disorder.

Stupid assholes try to blame looks, male culture, or even vaccines for autism.

In fact autism is overepresented in research science. Autism causes vaccines.
Background Pony #9123
I was an /r9k/-tard throughout high-school and I never thought for one moment that the fact I couldn’t get a girlfriend or laid was my own fault.

But I went into college, gradually got away from /r9k/ more and more and I found my life changing for the better once I was able to get over myself for a fucking minute and not stay in an endless circlejerk, and I lost my virginity just before my first year was over. It was so easy to that I really couldn’t believe it at first. I’m not a super-stud or anything but I had a few girls here and there throughout college and met one not long after I graduated that’s been my gf for close to two years now.

I’m thankful that I managed to get out of inceldom.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

[screams in German]
@Anonycat  
I’ve seen the video about how fat affects the heart. It chokes it, yes, but it also leaves the heart so weak and worn down, that it becomes soft as stretchy instead of firm.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide