The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Jas

@maverick159

it has been a while since I remembered the arguments but I think one reason was people where complained about the

CGI and how none of the cast seemed to have good chemistry with each other. The trailer for the movie has a lot

of dislikes and you pretty much couldn’t criticize the movie with out being called a sexist. James Rolf aka Angry

Video Game Nerd was attacked when he said he didn’t want to see the movie and his video about the subject was

pretty much why pay money to watch a movie you know you wouldn’t like.
Jas

@platinummanaxl

Oh look the second one has Peet attack conservatives as if they are the only ones who whine about people not being happy. Man I really am shocked that she didn’t whine about games with guns being showed at E3 last month.
Jas

@angrybrony

yeah same here from what I heard Female Ghostbusters was just an alright film. To copy what other people have said before looks like both sides overreacted to a movie for nothing.
maverick159
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Y'all are stupid!
@Jas  
So if the new doctor who doesn’t become that good, i can’t say it wasn’t good? Wow, talk about free speech. Yep, sjws really made the world boring. And that’s why i miss the 90s so much
Jas

@maverick159

yeah that is why I am glad I never made a Tumblr. Don’t want to be part of a website that thinks I am the devil because of being born something I can not control.

@platinummanaxl

I love how Peet can crap on people who like Game of Thrones but people can’t criticize extremist feminist or extremist in Social Justice movements. Now that I think about it Peet is one to whine about people’s taste when she cries about anime and video game women dressed in ways she doesn’t like.
Jas

@platinummanaxl

there goes Peet accusing people of being something they are not at least as far as the first post goes. For the

second one I am amused Peet didn’t mention any fandom by name seemed like it would of been a good time to call

out the SU fandom since they did chase a writer off twitter but I guess since it wasn’t a brony the call out

wasn’t needed.
Jas

@platinummanaxl

XD did Peet just say she had changed for the better?! This brat was once an anti-Feminist and anti-SJW until she

got brain washed by a then 17 year old high school girl. Now look at Peet she overreacts to every little thing. I

mean for lands sake Mr. Enter isn’t even this stupid and he is the guy who thinks trolls and cyber-bullies are

the same thing
Background Pony #3D28
@Jas  
>anti-Feminist and anti-SJW  
>overreacts to every little thing  
let’s be honest here: there isn’t much of a difference.
Jas

@angrybrony

this was before DWM now Peet has gone the opposite extreme and instead of trying to be a human being Peet now

labels anyone who doesn’t share her ideas as a Nazi, transphobe, conservative, GamerGate supporter. She also

hates the idea of Horse Shoe theory. I mean all you have to do is look at how sexy things are demonized by both

conservatives and liberals at least the extremist ones and yet Peet still doesn’t seem to get why people are very

wary of the idea of feminism and Social Justice.
maverick159
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Y'all are stupid!
@angrybrony  
The world wasn’t boring back then

@Jas  
Social justice whinners and third wave feminists say one thing and act tottaly different. Like when they say they are tolerant but you’re not allowed to disagree or else you’re a nazi.

They say they want peace but punches anyone who’s wearing something related to coservative things.

They say black lives matter but only when a cop kills a black guy. What about black on black crime? Y’know, the one responsible for over 90% of black folks being murdered.

They say one thing and do another tottaly different. Oh but who am i to say that? I’m just a white guy, i don’t deserve to be listened
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Fallen Oak charity art pack - Nuclear Neighs and Deco Days

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide