The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

maverick159
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Y'all are stupid!
@angrybrony  
They do indeed. Thankfully there’s less alt-right people than before. The right isn’t homofobic or racist, this is a thing of the alt-rights, and i’m glad i’m seeing less and less of them
Jas

@platinummanaxl

you notice how a lot of people asking Peet things seem to be anon’s most of the time? I have a feeling Peet is just giving her self stuff to answer for the most part
Jas

@platinummanaxl

yeah Peet really is upset that people don’t share her view points. She also once again shows that she’ll listen

to anyone on a whim and not do research her self. Yep she is also butthurt at Josh and other people who have

called her out. Oh and funny how she is telling people to get a life when again she gets triggered by sexy anime

and video game women.
maverick159
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Y'all are stupid!
Man, there’s a brazilian youtuber who did a video that i would love if peet saw it (if she knows portuguese, that is)

Some weeks ago, he and some of his friends made a gameplay of mario kart 8 for the switch, and he did a lot of jokes with the people from portugal (who also speak portuguese but with a different accent).

Instead of them being offended or butthurted, they actualy LOVED IT!

And the youtuber was surprised and really happy to know that they actualy liked it.

He did a video reading the comments of that gameplay, and after seeing how the people from portugal loved his jokes, he began to get emotional.

And in the end he said “we should not feed our hate or else we won’t acomplish anything. We should instead feed our happiness”

Though i know peet would get butthurt anyway
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide