The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Background Pony #7AE6
archive. is/t0F5d

Yup, this one shows what the new puppet will look like.

I’ll be honest, I really do like this one better than the current one.
Jas

@Bizarre Tibetan Sand Fox

eh not really much to talk about. Though I do want to say I was surprised she planned on having a Halloween party.

Seeing as she is a person who has admitted to not liking to be around people and the only few people who still

stand her are people like Xain and Lizzy who are scummy in their own right.
Background Pony #7AE6
@Jas  
I can see that mentality with Xain, but I don’t see much of that in Lizzy to be honest.
Jas

@Background Pony #4F9D

eh just the fact she seems to think she knows more about Lily then the ex-friends of Lily and seems to think people

are worrying about her for selfish reasons and not that Lily has shown how quick she is able to turn on someone. I

mean this year she was being friends with Patchworkheart and then suddenly she turns her back on Patch for some

reason and it was half-way during the year when she turned on Patch.
Background Pony #7AE6
@Jas  
True. Then agaim, it’s easy to see thwt her relationship with Lily seems to be very different compared to her ex-friends. I can only assume it’s thst this relationship is different then those.
Background Pony #7AE6
@Jas  
Yeah. But then again, both Lily and Lizzy were together for I think 2-3 years (feel free to correct it) and they’re now engaged. I still believe that their relationship is different compared to the ones that crashed and burned.
Jas

Here is one I feel like talking about.

http://archive.is/dr4MN

Friend: Lily, did you hear there's a new red, heart shaped diamond in the SU Movie? 

Me: I swear to fucking god if Sugar calls her "Blood Diamond" I'm going to fly to her office and throw waterballoons filled with orange paint at all of her things.

Yeah Lily, I wonder why people have issues with you. It is just a mystery that can never be solved.
Jas

Here are a couple that felt talk worthy.

http://archive.is/1BAew

curly-haired-midget asked:
Why do people attack you in such ways? More social media things that I’ve seen (such as idiots on YouTube) call you very unsavoury things, and rant about you.

For the same reason that Flame Bitch tried to sue me. I have relentlessly torn apart their favorite fandom and a lot of their delusional political beliefs in extremely detailed ways. And because they don’t know how to argue that someone is wrong, they have to try and paint this idea of me as some kind of eldritch monster to give them an excuse for why they don’t have to listen to me.
This is how most teenagers argue, where it’s less important to be right than it is to be “better” than someone.
“I don’t need to talk about evidence for my beliefs, because everyone who isn’t like me is all of these bad things. And that’s why I’m right.”
This isn’t an external claim. People don’t cobble together half-assed screenshots with all the context ripped out because they think it will convince someone else believe it. That’s not the point. It’s an internal claim. They’re repeatedly talking to themselves because they want to believe it. It’s a mental diversion from the actual truth which is that people have other beliefs than them because the evidence suggests their beliefs are wrong.
This goes doubly so for the three people who I cut contact with and who came back slinging frivolous accusations at me like rice at a wedding. If they don’t stick to this fantasy of me as some kind of Disney Villain, then they would have to accept the reality that they had more of a hand in this and their other friendships/relationships ending than they would care to admit.
Two asks months ago put it very well
“A lot of what you said about Lily kinda confirmed my personal theory that many of her problems come from people viewing her in extremes and holding her to inhumanly high standards of behavior. It’s easy to see her as abusive if you’re already of the opinion that she’s a nigh-invulnerable she-wolf. But the traits that scare people start to look more like irritating behavioral quirks if you’re approaching her as a vulnerable, fallible human being.” ~Anon 

“In that same vein, most of Lily’s friendships that went south start to look more like they had compatibility issues than instances of Lily being the devil. Lily just can’t deal very well with certain types of people, and that’s not really condemnable.” ~Anon 
And this sentiment was confirmed by none other than Patch, who many of these same stalkers have been trying to weaponize for months.
I don’t get to have bad days in the eyes of these people. I don’t get to have grievances. They’ve built up so much of their own self-worth on trying to fight a dragon, that they have to cling to the fantasy that there was ever a dragon to fight.
This level of abuse has caused me no shortage of health problems.

There is a screencap from Patch so you’ll have to click the archive link to see it.

http://archive.is/1sI9d

asexual-individual asked:
Some people are just sick. Why the hell would they think you, or anyone else for that matter, would lie about being raped for attention?

Some people are so wrapped up and invested in the fantasy of “Lily Orchard, Abusive Master Manipulator” that they cannot spare even a second to consider that I’m a human being.
Literally everything I do HAS to have some kind of hidden ulterior motives behind it to them.
If they can continue to dehumanize me like this, they don’t have to feel guilty when their unending harassment is literally causing me health problems.

Says the woman who likes to dehumanize Josh and his friends.
The Glim Glam
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Glim Glam Fam~
@Jas

“Flame Bitch”.

Lily, you look like a child for calling Josh that.  
It’s like when those who whined about the reviewing community mocked them while arguing about them.
Jas

@maud pie of the Well

it moments like Lily calling Josh “Flame Bitch” that really makes me annoyed that she seems to be allowed to be but

then Mr. Enter can’t seem to do anything with out the internet wanting to treat him like the anti-Christ. Like I

get it Mr. Enter sometimes still does stupid stuff but it annoys me that people seem to want to treat Mr. Enter

like he is Satan when Lily Orchard who has done way worse stuff seems to be the one person that everyone on the

internet wants people to stop talking about.
Jas

Here is one I felt like talking about.

http://archive.is/CYZZF

coredesignixandnekonee asked:
The thing about Rocky Horror Picture show that really makes me ask why people like it so much (iirc) is; it was written to be bad!! The people who made it wanted it to do poorly so they could write it off for a tax break!! Like!! It’s not even supposed to be good!!

The fact that some people who liked Venom seem to think that critics are biased and out of touch indicates that a lot of people have no or little taste and so that kind of gambit rarely pays off.
You could make a film that’s nothing but two alternating pictures of a hallway and there will still be someone who tells you that it’s brilliant.
Some people actually watch Game of Thrones. Some people can actually stomach playing the Witcher games. Some people lapping up hot garbage and unironically asking for more shouldn’t be a surprise.

Says the woman who watches Family Guy and The Big Bang Theory and whines when ever people criticize those shows. I

am surprised you didn’t make a jab at anime fans and Fire Emblem fans while she was at it. Oh while we are on the

subject. How dare people enjoy things she doesn’t like.
The Glim Glam
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Glim Glam Fam~
@Jas

First off, Venom was liked by viewers because, as I’ve read, because the dynamic with Venom and Eddie is entertaining and works. It’s basically just a fun movie that critics REALLY just didn’t seem to like. Honestly I feel the people who hated the movie just hated it because “Lol PG-13 VENOM!!!” and “LOL SONY!”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide