The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@Bizarre Tibetan Sand Fox  
They were breaking before for some reason, but they’re working now.

Lily telling people to vote Democrat… With all this political tension going on in the US I sense a second civil war will start before I die…
Jas

Here are a couple that felt talk worthy.

https://archive.is/oc5fB

julz321 asked:
Do you ever get the “you’ll never be satisfied argument” when you critisize bad representation? I get that sometimes.Hate it.For example, Shiro from Voltron (the only one of two characters that I like on this tone def show) wasen’t treated all that well and was a shame since ,not only is he gay, he’s also Japanese, an amputee, and one of my fav “dad” figure characters, he would have been a gold mine.But people call me ungreatful and spoiled because I had legit issues with his representation.

Those people are dishonest conservatives trying to justify having NO representation.
There’s a simple reason for why the constant killing of gay characters is bad: I watch TV to escape from real life, not immerse myself in it.

This is real rich coming from the woman who whines about bikini armor and other peoples form of escapist fiction. I

would also like to point out that this reasoning of killing women and minorities in fiction is bad. Is a reason

most people are scared to make representation in the first place since you can’t have anything bad happen other

wise you somehow hate women or minorities. Oh and Lily not everyone saying a person is ungratful is a right

leaner but I don’t see logic from Lily “my love of lore is okay but not yours” Orchard.

http://archive.is/QcHhB

wee-dog-willis asked:
I’ve heard you say that people claim to dislike you because of your hard attitude and not riddling your work with disclaimers. But that is why you’re one of my favorites, even if I don’t 100% agree with specific points, the sheer amount of thought and confidence you put into it is a joy to to hear. Meanwhile I’ve stopped watching a number of people, even if I agreed with them more, because they were so wishy-washy and heavy on the “Only my opinion,” stuff it felt like they didn’t fully mean it.

That’s an effect I’ve had on a lot of people. Many of my viewers seem to be ditching the limp-handed cowardice of most Youtubers. Which I think is a good thing, as it forces content creators to be more direct with people.
Jas

Here three that felt talk worthy

http://archive.is/H02Ax

jackinabox18 asked:
why is Lord Ryder afraid of Jehovah?

Jehovah enslaved her and killed most of her family.

Odd last time I checked apparently even God was scared of Lord Ryder.

http://archive.is/IjLET

sweetbabyraysgourmetsauces Deactivated
People that get invested in fiction and examine fictional lore need to learn how to tell the difference between which lore is actually important to the series and which lore is an excuse for something.
 sweetbabyraysgourmetsauces Deactivated
If Dwarven women are capable of growing beards, but have cultural reasons not to, that is an excuse that they made not to give them beards.
If a female character can only wear skimpy clothing for some given reason, that is an excuse to sexualize her.
If an organization can only be populated men, that is often an excuse to not have to create female characters.
Its all made up. It isn’t a foundation of the universe that they can’t control. They wrote it to be like that.
queenriju Deactivated
someone: criticizes japanese media for its misogyny, racism, pedophilia, etc
white people in the US: Have you considered that Japanese culture is different?
Japanese Americans: talk about whitewashing Asian roles in Hollywood and cultural appropriation
white people in the US: Here’s an article on what Japanese people in Japan think about this topic because Japan’s race relations are exactly the same as ours.

thefingerfuckingfemalefury
Also like…the creepy stuff in the creepier animes out there isn’t “Japanese culture”, actual Japanese people think it’s fuckin weird and off putting and terrible as well it’s one of the reasons why otaku in Japan are viewed as creepy unsettling people
Japan isn’t a whole nation of people stroking their anime love pillows
Background Pony #0381
Here’s another that’s interesting and yet to be archived:

patchworkheart asks:  
Hey. I found out that people are still dragging our falling out into the spotlight. I plan on releasing a video on friday telling them to move the fuck on. Wanted to let you know so you don’t get a panic attack when you see the video go up. I heard about how my gag video making fun of obssessed shitheads freaked you out. Wanted to prevent that from happening a second time.

Lily:  
Thanks, I appreciate that.

Hope you have fun at Eliyora’s wedding.
Background Pony #0381
@Jas  
Yeah. Outside of TMZ, Twitter seems to be the more commonplace for celebrities to express their political views.
Background Pony #0381
@Jas  
Maybe it’s because a lot of people liked the short word limit that made it successful, even after they doubled the word limit from 130 to 260.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide