The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Jas

@maud pie of the Well

of course Lily would also hate the movie which I admit I haven’t seen yet but from the trailers I saw it does look

like a pretty nice film. Because she hates fun not counting Kingdom Hearts…….and uhhhhhhhhhhhh Kingdom Hearts.
Background Pony #7AE6
@Jas  
She’s still playing the game, in her recent Tumblr posts. Unless I missed something.
Jas

@Background Pony #4F9D

It has been a few hours since I read it so I might be forgetting some info but I think she is only just enjoying the

last seven days of it before she quits paying the monthly fee and quits playing the game.
Jas

@Bizarre Tibetan Sand Fox

Here are at least three I feel like talking about.

https://archive.is/tCW3D

It’s ridiculous that I have to tell my doctor that I don’t want to talk about the details of what happened to be FOUR FUCKING TIMES before she finally gets the message and stops pushing me about it.
I have never wanted to get out of a doctor’s office faster in my life.

Yeah how dare your doctor do her job.

https://archive.is/AbEb9

mephi-does-things asked:
God, my Sibling just told me that if democrats and far left people win the most seats this year, it’s only going to make everything worse and kill more people than leaving the republicans and just letting them be happy. I really just want to punch them. (Even if they’re still voting Democratic)

“If we stop these crazy people from their campaign of genocide, they might get mad and go on rampages.”
“That’s called Terrorism, and we have the National Guard to deal with that.”

You seemed a-okay with the Terrorism when it came to people attacking Trump voters during the 2016 election.

https://archive.is/mVKnF

franciscomelendezamfm asked:
Some people say that the reason they like Rocky Horror is because it had one of the few major trans characters in a movie and people were desperate for any representation they could get… but even that doesn’t explain the whole thing because since 1975 movies like Boys Don’t Cry, Transamerica, and Assassination Nation. These movies aren’t perfect, but certainly better. Rocky Horror should just be thrown in the “This Is What We Called Progressive Back Then But Is Actually Problematic AF” bin.

Like I said, there’s a fringe of LGBT people who seem determined to always make the worst possible decisions.

Yeah, because when I think “making the worst possible decision” I think people liking a movie I don’t like.
Jas

What I got from it was she went to the doctor but she didn’t want to talk about her rape. Which

I guess is her right and all but seeing as she took that attitude to someone who’s job is to worry about you then

she would take the same attitude with the cops.
Jas

here is one I feel like talking about.

https://archive.is/Ehm7j

kiritopersona asked:
I’ve been thinking about the issue of lore obsessions among fans, as you’ve pointed out in the past. The lore sloth, as I’m calling it, is sadly becoming a larger priority to people who ignore the target audience 9/10 times. What would you say is contributing to this? I have three ideas, personally. Youtube channels who put this kind of meticulous thought at the forefront, terrible critics being the loudest, and creators feeling too much pride in their vision to trim the fat. What do you think?

That’s this week’s Glass of Water.

I just love this logic though I do have a couple of points. Anyway point one I do love it that Lily Orchard can

talk about WoW lore and it is okay but others talk about lore of stuff they enjoy then suddenly it is a bad thing.

Second point is I find it ironic that OP is talking about people ignoring the target audience when Lily her self

seems to forget MLP:FIM and Steven Universes and let’s even add Little Witch Academia’s target audience.
Jas

Again I just love how Lily can gush about the lore of WoW but people gushing about lore of their favorite shows are

morons. I also like how she keeps on showing how much of a brat she is and yet still has fans. Oh and good to see

she finally admitted to not being part of the MLP:FIM fanbase. Oh and for her point on Zelda I love how she is

whining about no fun allowed in the Zelda fanbase when she is triggered by Bayonetta and sexy anime and video game

females in general. Anything else I messed about the video? Oh and after looking at the Kiwi Farms on Lily. I

should of also put the fact that it is scary that she thinks Twilight Sparkle is a manipulative piece of scum when

Lily is a manipulative piece of scum.
Jas

@maud pie of the Well

This is the woman who will generalize all Zelda fans not on bored for a gender select option in Legend of Zelda as

sexist and not knowing what fun is. I am not joking in Lore Bore she had the gall to use the No Fun Allowed meme

many times through her recent Glass of Water.
Jas

Here is what felt talk worthy.

https://archive.is/17Xcx

le-07 asked:
In “Lore Bore” you mentioned that Twilight is, at her worst “outright abusive.” When has she been abusive?

“At Worst” means “The most cynical reading.”
yourfreshbouquetdreamer asked:
Any news on the lawsuit?

Never materialized.

Are maybe Josh is just not as obsessive as you are since he has better things to do.

https://archive.is/8O78G

Pet Peeve - People calling a scripted video essay a “Ramble” or “Rant.”

@maud pie of the Well

indeed she is.
Jas

@Vortaxonus

This is other common thing Lily seems to do. You know never answer the person question. I mean she’ll still respond but not in the way she should like giving an answer.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide