The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Background Pony #E0B2
@Jas  
Yeah. But at this point, through enough support, Article 13, will just end up as the next SOPA, or it may become the UK equivalent to the FCC’s stance against Net Neutrality. But we’ll have to wait and see what will happen next.

As for the post I mentioned, it’s a simple showcase of the 3 puppets Lily has used over the years, including the showcase of the new puppet that’ll replace the current one. Each image just showcases the puppet, a timeline of the first and final GOW videos each puppet was featured, and a reason as to why each puppet was scrapped.
The Glim Glam
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Glim Glam Fam~
@Takashi.0

That sums up Lily very well.

“Hey I love this thing that’s popular and cool.”

Lily: HEY THIS FUCKING SUCKS AND I’M RIGHT.

“Ugh I hate this thing.”

Lily: IT’S FUCKING GOOD AND I’M RIGHT. YOU’RE ALL JUST SALTY NAZI TRANSPHOBIC HATERS.
Background Pony #E0B2
@Jas  
You’re not the only one. It does seem a bit different, compared to previous puppets. Maybe we’ll end up getting used to it, once Not Good Enough comes out, among future projects.
Background Pony #0352
@Jas  
It was interesting seeing the post though. Though it’s been a while, I didn’t expect to see that the V1 puppet had the shortest timeline, compared to the others.
Jas

Some Stupid Article: "She-Ra gives us the Slow Burn LGBT Romance we've dreamed of." 

Me, Not An Idiot: "BITCH CATRA SLEEPS AT THE FOOD OF HER GODDAMN BED! THIS ISN'T SLOW BURN, IT'S THE CREATOR BEING A TIMID FUCK!"

I like how Lily is saying she isn’t an idiot and then misspelled foot. Does she not proofread before putting her

Tumblr post up because I’ve noticed that she sometimes tends to misspell a lot.

https://archive.is/f05b8

Got to say I the poses do look a bit neat.

https://archive.is/UyoPy

Is that smugness or some confusion?
Background Pony #E0B2
@Jas  
There’s always a time where people fail to catch a mispelling when typing, including myself.

As for the last link, I think it looks more confusion than smugness, to be honest.
Background Pony #E0B2
@Vortaxonus  
True. Also, I believe that she would look slightly different since she came out as transgender. The closest we’ve seen were the very few livestreams, which showed her hair growing longer, looking more straight ans clear compared to the photo, and her wearing women’s clothing.

I remember hearing that the last time Lizzy visited Lily, she did give Lily makeup, which was featured in a recent livestream, but I can’t be sure, since I missed out from watching.
Jas

@Wiimeiser

That was what I thought it had said but it was hard to make out. I don’t get how Lily can write something like that

and then think the only reason people criticize her are because they are “transphobes”?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide