The Downfall of Bhaalspawn (contains possible SJW discussions)

Jas

Here are a couple of archives.

http://archive.is/b8ocF

Knob - “You know, it’s possible to be too affectionate with your friends.”
Me, going on three hours straight in a group hug - “Who hurt you?”
Survival International statement on killing of American man John Allen Chau by Sentinelese tribe, Andaman Islands
An American has been killed by the Sentinelese tribe in the Andaman Islands, India. Survival International Director Stephen Corry responds.
survivalinternational.org
Idiot! Stupid fucking idiot!
You’d think by now that missionaries would clue in just how pointless they are. If Jehovah really wanted to contact these people he could just send Angels or Valkyries or a Shoggoth.
This dickhead, in true missionary fashion, likely just doomed an entire tribe with deadly disease for the sake of his ego.
Fuck that guy.

Hay Lily you’re aware that people have to get shots before going to other countries right and way to show that you have no idea what the point of being a Christian is since the whole point of being a Christian is to spread the word of God to people. Oh and Lily, you are one to talk about ego when you had info about how evil Toon was and didn’t do crud with the info among other things.
The Glim Glam
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Glim Glam Fam~
@Wiimeiser

I mean, the thing is Lily has a point, the dude should have not tried to go to the island despite everyone saying it was dangerous, even IF he wanted to spread the word of Christ.

…the PROBLEM however is Lily uses it as an excuse to bitch and moan about how she hates Christianity and God, since ya know, Lily is a maltiest, aka she sees God as hateful. Then again, even Lily has made it clear she think she’s smarter than a deity.
Jas

@maud pie of the Well

Made even funnier is how she has stated Lord Ryder (who’s new name I can’t think of off the top of my head but I

think it starts with a V) scares God but has recently stated Lord Ryder is scared of God.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide