The Sports Thread

GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
In the world of motorsports, Sergio Perez just became the first Mexican driver to stand on the podium in Mexico. You love to see it.
Grieverokami

Likes Squishy Cheeks
I think im gonna start watching more NFL, see what its all about. That is if Liverpools season goes down the bloody tubes.
Grieverokami

Likes Squishy Cheeks
@Mikey
Ooh just saw the end of that on ESPN here. They lost to the jaguars i think? All i know about them is they are owned by the same bloke that own Fulham FC.
Grieverokami

Likes Squishy Cheeks
@Mikey
Well if it helps, my team Liverpool just lost a 25 game unbeaten streak. And may have lost the title in the process. dropped points, small margins and all that. And to be fair its not like your team will go down or anything. They can always try again next year.
Grieverokami

Likes Squishy Cheeks
@igotnopicks
Cool. For a backup he seems to be doing pretty well. At least from what im seeing feel free to tell me otherwise.
I get the impression the Packers are the bigshots here and chiefs are underdogs? i could be wrong.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide