Time-Wasting Thread 3.0 (SFW - No Explicit/Grimdark)

ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
@EHAN  
Whenever I form my glorious autocratic nation of lolicons and harem believers, you shall help me kill my enemies and create the true ideal society

we shall sow the seeds of loliconism together

put your hands all over my seed producer and help me pump it out, EHAN, for we must begin spreading the seeds of my ideology all over everything posthaste
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor
@EHAN  
Loliconism is the purest of all ideologies tho

The great divides in ideologies like Democracy and Communism are a testament to their lack of purity

This is where Loliconism stands tall, above the plebians of other ideologies

This is the tenants of the ideology we’ll be spreading:

build a big fuckin army, every man, woman, and child will be forced to serve our military

consolidate all entertainment to where everything produced is loli harems

kill any stalwarts for the oppai menace

march in and kill everyone else in other countries who doesn’t bow to superior ideology

it’s a good plan

also, eugenics, to make every female into eternal loli
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor
@EHAN  
Also, as eternal leader of loliconism, I control the means of production

Workers have no rights and nobody can start up a business without my express permission, nor can anybody gain enough wealth to surpass me in terms of power

So it’d be better to join me at the top now rather than wait and end up either ded or living as a meatshield to protect loliconism
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide