Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Cyborg_pony
Didn’t he also accuse a Japanese artist of being a sex offender?
That’s mostly likely to possible. That might be that one game, that aroused SENSIBILITIES like a typical journo. And Jim is one to look down on the SAVAGES OF THE EAST that need the west to inform them of their misdoings. Like how Localizers alter dialog to remove or add what as never there.
Also said pirating is good, but only to companies pre-ordained through holy judgment to Thee! bet ripping off a dog would see ire for ilk :V
Also, left Escapist for not having more sway.
Jeez, the more I dig. The more to find. Jim just gets worse, fans leave and there will always be a scapegoat. Always needed one, always will.
Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

And Jim is one to look down on the SAVAGES OF THE EAST
Deadnaming aside, I really don’t remember Stephanie calling Japanese people savages.
Must be you putting words in their mouth, but that wouldn’t surprise me at all.
@NitroFury
Something tells me if NTFs did just a few things different. Jim would be showering them with praise. Like with EPIC, until that backfired.
So you don’t have anything besides baseless speculation? Is that what you’re telling me?
Why don’t you be more specific about what exactly these NFTs could do “just a bit different,” then.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
I used to like Sterling for her takes against the gaming industry and really being for the consumer, but in the last few years she’s just turned into an snob and doesn’t care about them anymore.
Don't
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@Violet Rose in The Rain
Sterling accused a Japanese artist who made sexy Adult(literally 30 years olds women) character designs of being a nonce.
She would have never accused a Western artist of the same thing
It’s just like how a Conservative boomer calling Kanye or Kid Cudi “thugs” is clearly a racist.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Violet Rose in The Rain
I hate to admit it, but he actually kinda isn’t?
I mean, he probably was trying to do so intentionally, but they still use Jim as their first name.
I did find out that they prefer it if people refer to them as Stephanie now, and I have no idea how I missed that, since I follow them on Twitter and all (I blame their algorithm), so to rectify my mistake, I’ll be referring to them as such from now on.
Cyborg_pony
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Violet Rose in The Rain
Sterling accused a Japanese artist who made sexy Adult(literally 30 years olds women) character designs of being a nonce.
She would have never accused a Western artist of the same thing
It’s just like how a Conservative boomer calling Kanye or Kid Cudi “thugs” is clearly a racist.
Jim like a lot spend most time on Twitter, and given how prone Jim is to torches and pitchforks I’m not all that surprised and we should respect by having Jim live to their standards of needing to prove innocents. It’s only fair, right?
… Was Kanye thug? I dunno, I don’t listen to that music other then what was played on the car radio that was mostly rehashed songs - and whose the other guy?
Oh he wears Hawaiian shirts! I Like’im already!
Terton
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Barghest Best Girl
Did the Crash Bandicoot and Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1+2 remakes, more recently doing a Diablo 2 remaster. Now called Blizzard Albany after being fully integrated into Blizzard… surprised they weren’t shoved into the Call of Duty mines by Activision.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide