Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Wiimeiser
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

(Foil Hat)
Decided which of my Fakemon will be able to Gigantamax:  
Donkong, Steroost, Cryken, Sylphrit, Fuelssel (Can also Mega Evolve), Whales (Can also Mega Evolve), Zombee (Turns into a massive swarm of zombie bees), Frankstone, Tempestoat (Resembles Bloofy in shiny form), Onikuma, Gilafter (Can also Mega Evolve), Mascarpony (Can also Mega Evolve), Dodaster, Ramenstein, Goatreme, Terrayaki (Can also Mega Evolve), Armordillo (Can also Mega Evolve), Digipoké (Can also Mega Evolve and has its own exclusive Z-Move), Equenum (Can also Mega Evolve, in fact, can only Gigantamax in Mega form), Kanamagi, Anthrax, Apocalypse, Ruin, Doomsday, Evolunacy, and Millenium
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
Have you ever felt so weird playing game with 60 or more frames per second, while having the hightest resolution possible, with dynamic lighting and Shadows at the maximun and with fullscreen, after playing with low specs for many years?

Like, I have been playing games with the lowest resolutions for almost 11 years. And now, having this. Its like witnessing something so extraordinary and alien.

Its fantastic, but its like I still cannot grasp it. I still not used of this.

Wow
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@E-123

I feel the same way when I watch let’s plays of games I play.

It’s like. Damn. That game looks good on things that aren’t my toaster.
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@Dustcan  
My first full res game was Black Mesa.  
Yeah, its not a very heavy game, but the first time I played it I always had problems with the combat, since the frames were low due the effects. Still playable thought, but now? Wow, its so much better.

Cant wait to try other games, like Dead Rising, Saints Row, Skyrim, Borderlands 2 and finally Fallout 4.
Background Pony #315E
I’m still worried about the Game Awards and the consequences that could happen if Death Stranding wins in every single category it was nominated…
Background Pony #315E
@Mikey

Yeah, it’s just a stupid event of worldwide scale that could fuel the fire of hate of the Sony fanboys against Nintendo. Do you even understand that if Death Stranding wins in all of those categories, the Sony fanboys will become nastier than they already are? It doesn’t matter if it’s an even for which serious people don’t care about anymore…
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Free the Tantabus
Wow. My favorite game of 2019 got zero nominations. Not even for music, which it undoubtedly has some of the best music I’ve ever heard in a game. I wasn’t expecting much for AC7, but that’s just insulting.
gingerninja666
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Kaze ni Nare
I’m currently playing Death Stranding. I can honestly say I think the game really hits its stride in the second main area you visit. It’s still a really tough sell for a lot of people, but I do think the game gets a LOT better.
gingerninja666
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Kaze ni Nare
@Ping_chan

You play as a post-apocalyptic deliveryman transporting goods across America while also trying to unify the country;s few remaining cities. There’s a LOT of trekking across the open countryside, and a lot of the gameplay is focused around balancing your cargo properly on your back, and moving without falling over and damaging anything.

Also, there’s ghosts that trigger city sized anti-matter explosions if they touch anyone, and you have a fetus in an artificial womb on your stomach that can sense them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Furry Body Pillows - Preset and Custom Designs

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide