Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Background Pony #9C90  
@Background Pony #9C90  
I’ve caught crap for being a Nintendo fan myself, so I know how it is.  
Being told “Mario, Zelda, Kirby, ect. are for babies/weebs,” that Nintendo systems aren’t “real game systems,” that they have “bad graphics/low power,” that all they do are “stupid gimmicks,” that their systems suck for not playing DVDs/Blue-Ray discs, they don’t have enough dark/violent/realistic games, they don’t have good looking polygonal woman, that they don’t have “real controllers,” that “only old ladies in retirement homes play Wii,” and especially that something is wrong with me for liking them, or I only like them out of “nostalgia, and I need to get with the times… ect. ect.  
I’ve literally heard it all…

Just don’t let it get to you is basically all I can say. Most gamers consider those anti-Ninty bullies as idiiots/trolls anyway.

@SombrLiz  
I understand they have to profit from these “free” games, but that sucks they’re adding subscription services to “Pocket Camp,” and such. And yeah, the Fortune cookies have basically become loot boxes…

At least, Nintendo’s console games aren’t like this. (You’re not required to buy the SSBU DLC for example.)  
I hope this doesn’t turn people off “AC: New Horizons.” (A real AC game.)
Background Pony #315E
@Beau Skunky

I can assure you, where I live the situation is WAAAAAAY worse. I’ve seen people like that way more often than in other places in my country, and the whole thing gets even depressing when you know that………….. several of those people are over 30-35 years old. At that age people should focus on serious things instead of picking on people online… that’s just depressing… and quite disturbing…
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Background Pony #9C90  
That is messed up that so many adults act so childish, or even pick on those younger then them.

@QuasarNova  
lulz!

Not to mention, SMB can mean “Super Mario Brothers,” or “Super Monkey Ball.”  
Also, surprisingly, some people don’t know “Bros.” is an abbreviation for “Brothers,” and literally pronounce it “BROS!”
Background Pony #315E
@Beau Skunky

There’s something that concerns me even more about this mess… but for now I think it’s better to not talk about it. If my fear eventually comes to reality… we’ll know it from the news…
Background Pony #315E
@Beau Skunky

Have you in mind the concerns that surrounded the Joker movie this year due to what happened in 2012? There. My concerns with those people are pretty much the same…
Ping_chan
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Pretty soft for a Sony.
@rdibp  
Cool looking game, I guess it is a prequel…  
I wanna know what happens after the last Half Life 2 episode whatever it was where her dad gets probed by the big floating alien thingy…  
Also I don’t have a VR headset and I’m not planning on buying one either…  
My vision is horrible, I’m clumsy as hell and I don’t have the room to wave around like a idiot with a VR headset on…
Background Pony #315E
The sad thing about PS4 it’s that owes about half of its success to European customers, and most of them buy it just for FIFA…. yep, FIFA is one of the games that pulls the sales of Sony’s consoles, and even thought only in Europe (it isn’t popular in US and Japan), the sales are REALLY that strong there…
Background Pony #315E
@Beau Skunky

sigh As I said the other day… maybe I should just give up and leave all of this behind before I seriously get hurt. The hate against Nintendo is REALLY strong in my place, and honestly I can’t take this anymore…
Background Pony #315E
@gingerninja666

I won’t deny that there are of course people who bought PS4 for other games, but unfortunately this is the reality, and the vast majority of European people who bought PS4, bought it only for FIFA. I’m not stereotyping, I’m just telling how things actually are, because it IS the truth.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide