Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Metaphorically.
The head of Marvel’s editing thinks marriage “ages” Peter too much, so he had Peter make a deal with the literal devil to do an in-universe retcon to get rid of it and their daughter(s). Because making them have a divorce wouldn’t make sense for Peter’s whole “Great Power = Great Responsibility” shtick.
I’m not exaggerating.
I note that in all of this Peter was allowed to graduate high school like 40 years ago, college like 30, start several of his own companies with a couple full blown corporations (plural) for the last 20 years up until like 5 years ago, but marriage makes him “too old”.
Background Pony #1251
That moment when you find out that the woman who voiced Twilight in Pony.MOV also voiced 2B in NieR: Automata.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Internet Indie Animator and Game Dev folks going on to do Modern Mainstream Big Bucks stuff shouldn’t really surprise anyone at this point.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I love that all the Baldur’s Gate 3 companions really do feel like someone’s 10th DnD character where they just went ham.
1st campaign “I’m going to make a lawful good human wizard.
10th campaign: ”My wizard was hand picked by the goddess of Magic from a young age, then proceeded to fuck said goddess, and now he has a nuclear bomb in his chest and eats magic.“
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
There’s a timeline somewhere where Agent 47 is instead a dedicated private investigator:
Now that I think about it, Hitman and Private Detective would have some skills transfer between the two occupations.
Background Pony #1251
Started Devil May Cry 3.
This game feels like an over-the-top action movie.
Dex Stewart
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I’ve been playing the N64 fan game Goldfinger 64. It’s pretty fun. I wish there had been more fps games on N64.
There’s only a few issues, levels are way too big, and empty. The game is full of bugs and glitches, one level I played multiple times in a row and each time the ai npc’s acted completely different.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Just need to complete the Legacy of the Void 3 mission epilogue and I’ll have completed all of Starcraft 2 on Brutal diff.
Well, I already beat the first and third mission on Brutal. But the second one was the last one I never finished on the highest diff.
Thankfully I already have the Covert Ops campaign beaten and registered on Brutal so I can skip that one.
Been itching to get back to Disco Elysium for days now.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Artist -

Professional supermodel
I wish there had been more fps games on N64.
Waan’t the N64 kinda known for bringing FPS to consoles, and had more then the other systems at the time?
The Turok trilogy, Perfect Dark, Shadowman, Doom 64 to name a few.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide