Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@Thanotos Omega
I mean, the Legion are blatantly evil, and for some people that’s why they side with them. The NCR do a lot of shitty stuff and pretend to be good guys on the other hand.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Meanlucario
The Institute? Aren’t they more dumb and generic evil?
More apathetic than evil. And less dumb and more backwards thinking in the vein of “Create solutions with science, then figure out a problem for your solution”.
@Thanotos Omega
I mean, the Legion are blatantly evil, and for some people that’s why they side with them. The NCR do a lot of shitty stuff and pretend to be good guys on the other hand.
All 4 endings are blatantly meant to be more grey than good or evil. They succeed with NCR, House and Wild Card but fall flat on their face with the Legion. They are just straight up pitch black being presented as grey as the others.
Mikey
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Ayriana
@Dustcan
I mean, the ending slides still say that “civilization came to the Mojave” and there’s more peace than under NCR or the other two.
I think Legion is fairly grey despite the savagery.
The Enclave in 3 are probably worse.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Dustcan
There really isn’t a way to spin a faction with “turn every woman you find into a rape slave then kill them once they stop popping out babies” as a pastime as bring “grey” even if it’s a REALLY dark shade of “grey”
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Villains that are Fascist + Genocidal + Rape Happy 24/7 aren’t the type you’d ever want to classify as even morally grey.
They are the fucking classic example of no possible redemption type bad guys…
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Hard disagree on the Enclave.
They’re your bog standard imperialistic fascists. They have some vague outlier point that yeah, the wasteland is dangerous and it sure would be poggers if all those dangerous mutants and monsters were gone. But that’s undermined by the fact that, being fascists, their ideal of “pure human” conveniently only extends as far as their own members.
The Legion is that too. But they stack hilari-bad ideals like a belief in a low-key rejection of science and education (except for their leaders) and especially the belief of making half of all people into breeding stock.
The Enclave are for lack of a better description, “classic evil”. The Legion are just cosplayers one Pepe ree away from being channers.
Mikey
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Ayriana
@Dustcan
The Legion are still probably more fun, idk, it’s just fun to punt NCR hit squads trying to sound Intimidating “Next time I’ll bring my sickle and black cloak” and gives you 3 days. The Legion is just “THE CAESAR HAS MARKED YOU FOR DEATH, READY YOURSELF FOR BATTLE”
Thanotos Omega
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Mikey
Oh no they aren’t insane insta murderers how terrible! Seriously Mikey this ain’t a winning argument, it’s like trying to defend siding with paradise falls in 3, no amount of chat is going to make it not come off as you being a bit creepy,
Mikey
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Ayriana
@Thanotos Omega
They’re evil fascists that enslave and rape yes, but this time I wanted to be evil. I’m simply going through the different paths. I went through House twice who is probably my go to and I think his ending is the best outcome, I did NCR once and it just made me feel pity, they’re poorly run and you have a lot of them that treat Freeside like shit, but at least they let you save the BoS. Yes Man is my goal next run. He lets you save the BoS regardless of who is Elder.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
He’s made it clear he just likes the option. Not them, just their exoticness. And yeah I also appreciate the option.
I don’t side with the Raiders in Nuka World, but I still appreciate the option and can enjoy their eccentricity.
Mikey
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Ayriana
@Dustcan
Yeah, and as I said I’ll usually side with House because I think he’s one of the least bad outcomes. And he’s actually intelligent, Caesar thinks he is smart but he’s really not.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Villains that are Fascist + Genocidal + Rape Happy 24/7 aren’t the type you’d ever want to classify as even morally grey.
They are the fucking classic example of no possible redemption type bad guys…
If you want to be an unapologetic evil asshole of any type in a game, whatever.
Just don’t go bragging about it with others in real life.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
The real fun evil side of New Vegas is what I like to call “the courier finishes what the bombs started.”
Playing max evil Wildcard and systematically murdering everyone. The final battle at Hover Dam becomes a little hilarious as the game carts out backup NPCs to keep the plot rolling.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Aromantic Half Kitsune
Maybe it’s because my parents raised me pretty well, but I never could get into M-rated games as a kid, I was more interested in E-rated ones like Mario, Sonic and Pokémon.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide