Subjects of Equestria! We are pleased to kick off the Nightmare Night Festivities and the 14th anniversary of the return of our beloved Princess Luna! Join us in celebration!

Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Meanlucario
Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary: Aria Blaze - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of EQG Rainbow Rocks!
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Time to get spooky
I got the achievement for trying to fight a devil unarmed in Slay the Princess. Some screenshots of it (spoiled for gore and spoilers):

Twi Clown
Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary: Adagio Dazzle - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of EQG Rainbow Rocks!
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Victory over chivalry
@CaptainXtra
I’m cool with the idea of not letting kids play it….I mean, I’m sure parents wouldn’t be lazy and would not let their kids play games with crystal clear age rating disclaimers while adults would just simply enjoy a product….right?
Ohh wait…you mean censor it and not let the game be at all because you just want to guide yourself by the law of minimum effort? Ohh…then screw you.
Meanlucario
Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary: Aria Blaze - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of EQG Rainbow Rocks!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Time to get spooky
@Lord WyrmSpawN
I can’t agree with Fury being “best girl,” or even top 10.
@CaptainXtra
Pretty sure the franchise is a popular one to call for a ban, from thin-skin politicians to parents who can’t read age ratings or people who think no one should play a game or read a book more hardcore than the Teletubbies.
@phoenixacezero
I mean, I played Skyrim before I was 18, so I can’t argue with you there.
@Twi Clown
I’m down to having parents actually read and understand age ratings, as well as let the kid play it if they and the kid can handle it (again, Skyrim).
@Angrybrony
$20 says Musk plays Skyrim and has killed guards in the game. Also, apparently Ian has videos on GTA5 and is just trying to get Musk to notice him.
Also, Thorn is the best one so far.
@harasha456
I think GTA6 will get the Read Dead Redemption 2 level of quality and not the Read Dead Online or “remake” level.
@phoenixacezero
Yep. It’s a good game
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
The character Halsin in BG3 has really grown on me.
At first he feels “just kinda there” but the more you interact with him the more you realize he’s clearly written like he is fully aware that he is not the main character and is just so gods damn happy to be there.
I just picture him repeating “I’m on an adventure!” in his head every time you talk to him.
Meanlucario

Time to get spooky
I just remembered that people were claiming GTA 6 would have NFTs awhile back. Get ready to hear more claims of that. Also, will GTA 6 have it’s own version of Disney World, or will it be unavailable with the sign at the gate saying “closed until we’re done spanking the governor in court.”
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Pone of Astronomy
Hey tehwatever, I got my first Tenet weapon, Tenet Plinx. Another good one with high crit and stuff.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Furry Body Pillows - Preset and Custom Designs

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide