Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Dustcan
according to many, not close enough.
But anyway for me Dead Space R seems to be the true prequel to Dead Space 2, because it had the benefit of foresight in terms of narrative and hindsight in terms of development, making DSR able to more seamlessly tie into DS2.
OG Dead Space seems more like a standalone proof of concept isolated from the larger story, compared to DSR.
Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
It’s great to know that despite changing from a shitty laptop to a over $1000 PC that Skyrim still freezes and crashes like it always does
Meanlucario
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
And I just finished Slay the Princess. The Thorn is honestly my favorite so far. Also, memes to celebrate. (spoiled for spoilers and suggestive themes)

I-Hung-Myself
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

If we ever get an “Oracle of Ages/Seasons” remake, I’ll expect the following:
  1. The games will be in one game card rather than split up.
  2. Instead of a password, the first game will be marked as “cleared”, which will allow the player to choose a file on the second to start a “Linked Game” in. And to get the stuff in the first game from the second, a sort of “card” will be sent to the file in the first (not sure that made sense).
  3. Should the game be played on the Switch 2 (I’m gonna call it this until we get an official name for the next console), the GBA Shop will become the Switch 2 Shop with the rings changed to reflect this change.
  4. The graphics will be the same as in the “Link’s Awakening” remake, with animated cutscenes to play in the pre-title screen, and when Link listens to Nayru sing/struggles to dance with Din.
  5. New rings, including optional amiibo rings from the Legend of Zelda series of each current character (including the Smash Bros. versions). I’m not sure what their effects would be.
  6. An extra-special ring will be awarded if the player can finish both games without dying once, similar to “Link’s Awakening” with the extended ending. And it would be a “bragging rights” ring, sorry guys.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Warframe.
They weren’t joking when they said the Contagious Bond mod would literally break your game.
What it says on the tin is that when a companion kills a mob, it spreads half of its status effects, to other mobs in a 9m radius.
what it doesn’t say is that a mob that dies from the AoE of the initial kill, also count as a companion kill, essentially creating a chain reaction.
Which means, as the mod implies, the effect is contagious.
A little simulation:
A mob has 10 heat procs on it and is killed by companion, every other mob inherits 5 heat procs to them. Let’s say there is 10 mobs in the vicinity that caught the contagion.
There is now 10 mobs with 5 heat procs each. One dies.
9 mobs with 7 heat procs each. One dies
8 mobs with 10 heat procs each. One dies
7 mobs with 15 heat procs each. One dies
6 mobs with 22 heat procs.
5 mobs with 33 heat procs.
4 mobs 49 procs
3 mobs 77 procs
2 mobs 115 procs
1 mob 172 procs.
so with a single kill to a mob with a measly 10 proc, you could end up creating a chain reaction that could inflict unholy number of status effects on potentially the entire map
The moment my game froze for three minutes, I saw the numbers on a mob
40k heat procs
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@tehwatever
The damage that it does isn’t that big. There are other map-clearing AoE nuke abilities and weapons that inflicts north of a million dmg on a group of mobs, but I suspect the game calculates a one time direct weapon damage or ability damage different from damages by status effects.
For example a bullet shot that deals 40k dmg is processed much faster than 40k status effect proc that deals 1 dmg per proc.
I’ve dealt a million dmg in warframe. I never had it crash from too many status procs all at once.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Steam Drulls - Furry 3D Platfromer!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide