Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary - Let's celebrate the 10th anniversary of Rainbow Rocks with an art event! Here

Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP PROJECT 2025!
Imagine if KH used The Evil Warlock Form of Pete:
Yeah, I get that Maleficent fills the role of evil witch but it would’ve been neat to see Pete get an upgrade in terms of his threat level sometime after KH2.
He’s arguably Disney’s oldest villain, give him some love Nomura!
Meanlucario
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
Another team update for Cyber Sleuth. I devolved most my team so I figured it would be a great time to fill in the space for when I have the memory for multiple megas. I also decided to name the ones I plan on taking to mega level for my team.

Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Dustcan
Not that bad, especially with PlatinumSukamon (it’s trait is an increase in exp at the end of each battle, and stacks if all three digimon are the metal poop). Cyber Sleuth is more akin to the DS games if they were good.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I just disrupted a secret mind flayer gathering in BG 2.
This gets referenced in 3? I know ilithids play a large role there.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Dustcan
To ease your fears, DW2 is on the high end of the bell curve in term of grinding in this franchise. It’s the only one I used cheats to finish. If you have any questions for CS/HM, just ask.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -

Pone of Astronomy
Huh, Sea of Thieves added private crew lobbies back in December. I didn’t know that.
Background Pony #22E2
How do I git gud at True Arena in Kirby: Planet Robobot? Even with the Hammer Ability, the furthest I’ve ever gotten is Round 10.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Chippin’ In
I don’t know what the term for it is (my gut wants to call it a feint, but I know that’s not right) but I’ve always hated enemies in games who have attacks where they wind up, pause for a second, and then attack. Because- without fail- the pause makes me fuck up the timing for parrying/dodging and causes me to get hit. Which I guess goes to show that attacks like those do actually work against stupid people who can’t read their opponent’s moves.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Chippin’ In
You know, I used to always try to play through an entire video game on the standard difficulty level at the very least. And I hated situations where I was forced to drop the difficulty down from even that. But you know what? Fuck that. I don’t have to prove myself to you, game. And I’m not about to waste my time pissing myself off for no good reason.
Don’t get me wrong, I’ll still start a game on the standard difficulty. But if I get to a point where I can’t advance after five attempts, then I’m just going to drop the difficulty down to the next lower level, and feel absolutely no shame in doing so.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Eventually.
Right now I’ve got just enough for Aliens Dark Descent It combines my 2 favorite things and either Killer Frequency or FF 7 when they go on sale.
Life circumstance is really blowing into my budget right now so I really don’t have much disposable income right now.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide