Subjects of Equestria! We are pleased to kick off the Nightmare Night Festivities and the 14th anniversary of the return of our beloved Princess Luna! Join us in celebration!

Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Jb33124
Starlight Glimmer - For supporting the site
Starlight Glimmer - For supporting the site
Nightmare in the Moon - Had their OC in the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

I'm Pointless
I know I haven’t really watched Digimon in years but sheesh I only recognize like 1 of those guys. 2 if I’m cheating.
I think I’ve got a VHS for the first season of Digimon in my house somewhere xD
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP PROJECT 2025!
If the 2nd or 3rd Mario Movie has Bowser team up with the Heroes to face a greater evil like Fawful or Dimentio, they’re gonna have to include a subplot of the Hero’s not trusting Bowser considering how vile he was in the 1st Movie, ain’t no one gonna forgive the Koopa King without a serious therapy session:
Meanlucario
Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary: Aria Blaze - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of EQG Rainbow Rocks!
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Time to get spooky
If you watched 02, than you already seen Creepymon (he was the hooded/cloaked figure terrorizing the city). Most of these guys appeared outside the anime (I think Jesmon and Alphamon didn’t appear until Tri despite being in other medias well before than, like the Royal Knights vs Seven Great Demon Lords manga). Dainamon is known for being the final form of the Digimon Dusk mascot.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Apparently his localized name was Daemon. And his was like the one episode I missed back in the day. IIRC an episode ends in a cliffhanger about a scary cloaked digimon, I miss the next, and the episode after that begins with a recap of “And the Digidestined beat Daemon. Now back to the real threat.”
So I don’t recognize him, lol. Just Apocalymon. And I recognize Numemon but never seen the Platinum variant.
Meanlucario
Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary: Aria Blaze - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of EQG Rainbow Rocks!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Time to get spooky
@Dustcan
With Digimon, it’s up to the writer/translator/viewer if it’s Daemon or Creepymon, just like Omegamon or Omnimon. It’s a bit annoying.
And PlatinumNumemon is their mega form that’s kind of a joke (though in CS/HM it’s trait is that it significantly increases exp gain after battles).
Meanlucario

Time to get spooky
Maybe I should have saved Creepymon for HM, since it, UlforceVeedramon and the main antagonist/villain of MH were all key players in the original manga.
Meanlucario

Time to get spooky
Something I forgot until now with my Cyber Sleuth team is that I think Apocalymon is my starter. I chose Palmon and decided to go down a a green virus route, and was reminded that Puppetmon (the mega I had plan) can evolve into Apocalymon due to being a Dark Master. And that’s the story of how Palmon became Apocalymon, the embodiment of extinction.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@CaptainXtra
I was going to respond earlier.
Uh maybe Tails put a sentry gun on Emerald Island? Or have some robot guard it?
I always found it funny how one of the main trio of landtrotting semi nomads, is literally an immobile guardian that has to stay put.
I can see Sega regretting they gave Knuckles that guardian backstory in future entries where they just had to pretend he didn’t guard anything at all.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Rainbow Rocks 10th Anniversary: Sonata Dusk - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of EQG Rainbow Rocks!
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Them’s Fighting Herds had it last content drop yesterday with the release of its last 2 DLC characters
…and in the process ended up breaking the game
To rub salt in the wound, the original M6 dev team got fired during the QA testing of the DLC and now only 1 single member of the dev team is left on the game
This game deserved better
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
One day we’ll have a military shooter based on Ukraine.
It will be an epic. It’ll be what WWII shooters were in the early 2000s.
Drone simulators, tank sims, strategy, first person shooters, even spy games.
There’s oppurtunity there.
AaronMk
Celestial Glory - Helped others get their OC into the 2024 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Sky funeral
One day we’ll have a military shooter based on Ukraine.
It will be an epic. It’ll be what WWII shooters were in the early 2000s.
Drone simulators, tank sims, strategy, first person shooters, even spy games.
There’s oppurtunity there.
just play arma
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide