Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Background Pony #C414
I don’t get the Mario parodies where Mario sacrifices Yoshi to make a jump to show what an awful person Mario is.
I’ve NEVER sacrificed Yoshi to make a jump in Super Mario World. I didn’t even know that was a thing people did.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Background Pony #C414
“I didn’t even know that was thing you can do.”
It’s a Yoshi Jump. Mario jump off of Yoshi for High ground. You can usually do it at the end of a flag pole. But in Mario Maker it could be essential in some levels even in Romhacks.
Kazapsky
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Five scoops of ice cream
At least one exit in Super Mario World is virtually impossible to get without Yoshi-jumping, so the game that introduced him was clearly designed with the intent of occasionally using him as a platform.
Background Pony #C414
From Software employees are reporting poor working conditions and low wages.
NO NO NO NO NO NOT FROM SOFTWARE GODDAMMIT!!
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Mikey
It does seem oddly prevalent, doesn’t it?
Like the 5th large, reputable game studio to say they’re mistreating the workers.
Not like it’s hard to believe, but you can’t help but a get a bit suspicious.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
@Lord WyrmSpawN
I just don’t believe everything on Twitter, really. Yeah it is a little suspicious. I wish Bellular sourced his articles, but regardless, but tl;dr there was mistranslations and one person on Twitter and one site looking at metrics from 2013-14 that might not have been entirely accurate.
Sparx
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Kazapsky
I think I know which one you’re talking about. Is it the one where you have to go under the exit?
I think you use the cape feather to fly under it too.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
I’ve decided to send in my drifting joycon. It’s been like that for too long, and I’m desperately wanting to get back to playing Metroid Dread and Monster Hunter Rise.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
I feel like some people hate the Handler in Monster Hunter World a bit too much. I blame the story trying to give her and the player equal credit for everything.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
We need a version of this, but with digimon. If you ever played Digimon World 1, Re;Digitize/Decode, or Next Order, you understand why.

Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide