Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Mikey
Not to the point of breaking me. I literally couldn’t complete both quests needed for a good ending because something in the code cause them to cancel each other when they are suppose to be separate and needed to be completed separately for both sides to work together.
Posted Report
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Pone of Astronomy
@Meanlucario
I mean, FO1 is best played with the Fixt mod anyways, and did you play FO2 vanilla as well or with Project Restoration? That’s what I’m doing.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I only encountered 1 bug in Fallout 1; a CTD inside the Mariposa.
It only happened once as when I rebooted and clicked on the same elevator it didn’t crash.
There’s a new game out called Surviving the Abyss.
It’s like Frostpunk, but instead of cold everything is wet. Imma nab it on the first half off sale.
Posted Report
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Background Pony #6F1D
Being an objectively buggy mess don’t stop ppl from praising the good moments. When it’s good it’s amazing.
Vidya is most of the time a subjective experience. You know players are more than willing to tolerate the bugs if the game made a lasting impression on them.
External factors can totally impact the way you see the game too. Maybe you cope thru it, maybe the game catches you at a certain time in your life.
Imo this is why you may feel more strongly about games you played in your teens when you were a lot less critical about the games you play and also due to various reasons not related to the game.
Posted Report
Seiken
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Forspoken apparently isn’t giving out reviewer keys.
This does not bode well.
Playing the demo it seems like a huge world with a lot of busy work. While there is nothing wrong with that in theory its just a lot of games think they have to do that nowadays which lead to exhaustion of the feature. You can’t get people excited by it anymore, because so many AAA games offer it.
The back and forth between her and the “armband pal” was meh. And i think what they did wrong in the demo was to make her waaay to strong as using different attacks felt mostly the same because so much dies with 1-2 hits.
Posted Report
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Mikey
All I know is that I had people telling me that FO2 was the greatest game of all time for half my life before I played it and realized they were lying to me. I’m pretty sure I mentioned this before (it is the same case with NV, so that could have cause an issue of the complaints merging).
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide