Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Atomic Hearts has been in development for years, mainly under the radar for most people, and of course it gains a boost in popularity when people discover it has robo booba in it X)
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
If “Turning Red” ever gets re-enacted in a future Kingdom Hearts game, I bet these songs would play in cutscenes:
Villains of a Sort: During Mei’s nightmare before she becomes a red panda
Missing You: Mei crying when her friends discover her panda; when Mei fails to come to their defense after Tyler’s disastrous party
Hesitation: Grandma Wu warning Mei about how dangerous the panda can be
Laughter and Merriment: Priya doing charades at Tyler’s party when Mei fails to initially show up
Friends in my Heart: Mei being forgiven by her friends at the beginning of the concert; Ming and Wu, and then Mei and Ming making up in the astral plane
Then these would be battle songs for theoretical fights:
Rowdy Rumble: vs. group of panda Heartless, Sora and Mei team up to defeat them
Desire for All that is Lost: vs. Heartless inadvertently summoned by Ming in the SkyDome, Sora must defeat them while Mei keeps Ming distracted
The Encounter: vs. Giant Heartless Panda in the astral plane after Ming’s panda is removed, Sora and Mei team up to defeat it
Posted Report
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
Its funny how the Master from FO1 have 10 of Intelligence, but never noticed about Super Mutants being sterile. And I think having a nuclear bomb below you isnt an smart move either.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
It wouldn’t come up unless he was watching his army bump uglies.
But it’s still mostly a denial thing. Even after you present him with evidence he accuses you of trying to trick him. He only believes you if you then pass a Speech check (ie, you are very convincing).
Posted Report
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Played some more Tales of Arise earlier.
Damn, they literally waited until four hours into the game to play the intro, didn’t they? I’m getting a strange sense of deja vu here, but I can’t quite get it memorized figure out why.
Background Pony #EB5A
I made it to Dran in Dark Cloud.
I can only do 1-2 damage on him, and he has 250 HP.
Posted Report
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
The Gigistructres mod for Stellaris has a neat weapon I didn’t know about.
One that turns your planet busting super weapon into a necromancer beam, turning an entire planet into undead hordes.
As if the Reanimators civic wasn’t busted enough.
Posted Report
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Cyborg_pony
They better make it up with smooth performance and seamless long-combo-chain action gameplay cuz depending on how much fun I’m having I might get tunnel-visioned and stop looking at how empty and barren the world looks.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide