Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Finally completed The Letter visual novel.
Eh it was okay. Turns out the route I took the first time around was the most boring path I could’ve picked almost every time. Once I started picking different branches the story as a whole picked up.
Do I recommend it? Probably on sale. It’s one of the VN where your choices do matter, so much so that this is what the flowchart for chapter 1 looks like while this is what chapter 5’s looks like (Part 1 and Part 2).
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Mark Hamill is returning as The Joker in MultiVersus
Jason Vorhese and Agent Smith are also going to be playable
Also look at the size of this ABSOLOUTE UNIT
phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

Hey guys, dod you know that if someone plays another game on another ps4 or ps5 with the same account that it kicks you out of your game on the one your playing?
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
I… think I’ve finished KH3?
Gotta say, that final battle was a huge letdown. Xehanort felt more like a mid-game boss than a fight on par with Ansem or Xemnas. His attacks were easy to predict, and he spent a lot of time just waltzing around, waiting for you to strike.
Keep in mind, not only was I playing this on Proud Mode, I was also severely under-levelled (44 to be precise). AND I STILL BEAT HIM ON THE FIRST TRY.
The game itself also ends in an extremely abrupt manner. We never actually see Sora make his huge sacrifice to save Kairi. It just happens off screen, and we cut straight from Sora leaving to the aftermath where everyone is celebrating on Destiny Islands.
And yes, I know this all gets fixed in the Re:Mind DLC. But this isn’t like the Data Battles or the fight against Yozora where it’s cool but ultimately not necessary. This feels like actual main game content that got cut out at the last minute, either due to a lack of time, or because of Square being Square.
Eh, I’ll give my full thoughts after I play the DLC (which I still haven’t bought yet for some goddamn reason).
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
Speaking of KH, they’re finally putting the games on Steam. Now make native Switch games and not cloud-based and the series will finally be where it should have been 5 years ago
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@phoenixacezero
Does that mean keeping Vivian as an Otokonoko or the “Western” version of the Japanese story? For as I see, it feels more western then much like another situation.
But, then again; they love gender being very rigid and binary in that Community.
Not surprised.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide