Holy shit

Sweet Treat

Y’all fight tooth and nail to make sure you can depict zebras as slaves and gryphons being gassed like jews on a site that is aimed primarily about pastel-coloured ponies.
Harmony Gladebloom
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Economist -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Hooves to Hearts! /<3)
@Background Pony #DA33
I literally just posted in the thread about how they were reverting back to the old policy before I went to bed thanking the moderators and congratulating them on doing the right thing by sticking with the old and sensible policy against censorship, and apparently they have decided to give up on that again before I could even start dreaming.

I went to bed after posting in the announcement thread subverting that after the announcement post was edited since it seemed they were returning to reverting to the old policy and striving for more transparency moving forward, but then I find images still being deleted out of accordance with that after I wake up.  
This has just been whiplash after whiplash after whiplash.
Harmony Gladebloom
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Economist -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Hooves to Hearts! /<3)
@Sweet Treat  
Freedom of expression is all-encompassing, and the pursuit of it requires defending the ability to express even things you personally disagree with or find abhorrent, because otherwise you undermine that very same freedom.
I Was Never Here
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Sweet Treat  
Yes

And it’s not a problem for anyone because the site has a super convenient filter feature that anyone can use at any point in time. Anyone can make the decision to not view perfectly legal content without having to stop anyone else from seeing the content that they’re interested in.

Well, they could, apparently we aren’t considered competent enough to make that decision on our own anymore.
Background Pony #2E0E
@Strelokfaggot  
For the record, I’ve never appreciated that kind of content, so yes, some people have in fact had a problem with it this whole time.  
There was just never a critical mass of people thinking they could really do anything about it until now.
Background Pony #12CD
Just use filters. Nazi content is off by defult so someone would have to remove that filter manuallly to even see them.
Background Pony #EDD8
@Background Pony #DCC9  
Stormfront is dying because “white nationalist feminists” are a thing now and they took advantage of the site’s ‘good ol’ boy wahmen kin do no rong’ nature to gain modship positions and piss off paying members.  
Well also and Duke changed from supremacist to segregationist years ago and gets along with the black radicalist left movements now. (Crazy old boy has even RT’d Nicki Minaj, Azalea Banks, Ice Cube, Ilhan Omar, and Bruce Dixon among others)  
full  
Both of these resulted in Derpi-tier shitstorms and defunding among the site’s most frequent users.  
And anti-theism/Wotanism has been growing in the right since early 2010. Literally no other racists like Stormfront any more. Christianity is seen as obsolete and “compromised/cucking to tha j00z” by the under 40s crowd.  
All Christian leaning Klan/nazi sites have taken yuuuge hits throughout the Obama era due to the rediscovery of Paganism and/or ‘ironic chaos worship.’ 30 year old nazis are more likely to have thrones to KeK or Khorne than crucifixes and crosses.  
Just wade into a religious ‘discussion’ on 8chan some time and bask in the glow of burning bibles.
I Was Never Here
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Background Pony #2E0E  
And banning the problem from here is just pushing it somewhere else and forcing EVERYONE to ignore it, including you. How on earth is that better?

I don’t see how if you think this is a problem how you think banning it is the solution. Hell, like @Background Pony #12CD says I don’t even agree that this is a problem in the first place, but at this point I’m mostly just arguing on your terms since I don’t honestly think that you’ll openly accept that almost every single image that would be affected by the new policy was dark humor and satire.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide