New Lunar Republic

Starless
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
@Twiny
People here enjoy these kinds of images (I know I do). If I made those explicit, they’d have well over 100 upvotes. I had a huge obsession with Coloratura which explains why I drew so much art of her.
Toastypk
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
@Twiny
There’s a couple of Zoom only gifs that I wanna get too, once I find them on YouTube.
And right now I’m working on base-ifying this pose and make Lightpoint from it.
This one will take a little imagination to fill in the things are are behind his cape, glasses, and mane, though! I basically have to draw his body straight from the negative space. I think I can do it though!
Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
I finally saw the final episode of Chapter 4. Things are looking real good!
We all knew Misty was going to turn good, but it was the circumstances that I wanted to know! I just wanted to see her do her symbolic mane style change, but that didn’t happen. Then again, it didn’t happen for Starlight Glimmer either. Maybe TYT will show it! At Mane Melody probably.
After everything, I think it’s time to switch to Disc 2, if you get what I mean.
SDTwilan9X_
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Artist -

Semidark Artist
Y’know, I wish I could get into the G5 discussion, but I still have a LOT of G4 stuff (strictly talking animated stuff here) to catch up on due to joining the fandom very late and I want to finish G4 first before jumping into G5 since I know that it’s a distant sequel of sorts:
  • 188 episodes of FiM (out of 222, including Best Gift Ever) - right now I’m on “Sweet and Elite” (S2E9).
  • All four Equestria Girls movies
  • All of the EqG specials
  • The Rainbow Roadtrip special
  • The 2017 movie
WojTek-ツ
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
Goos morning everycreature. ^ ^/
How y’all been doing? I hope very well.
Stay hydrated, stay strong always be safe out there. We will never know when an apocalypse pone zombie might break out.
WojTek-ツ
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
@WojTek-ツ
Wings busted, had to drive walk. With stops about 16 hours from South Dakota.
Awww, dang. U.u
Hope you’re taking good care of that wing and luckily you made it there.
What are you doing over there by any chance?
WojTek-ツ
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
@WojTek-ツ
It’s not that. I’m just too lazy to draw or write anything that requires any real effort, and it’s all just a waste of time for me. This isn’t something I can fix and art was never something I could do well, even if I did take time to learn (which I never did, not nearly enough). It never mattered if I took the time to practice and improve my art because I never knew how long I’d be here, constantly leaving and coming back.
There is one thing I still want to draw that I had wanted to do for years but never did because of how much work it would take. I don’t think it’s worth it, but I also want to get this out of my head and not keep it inside forever, because then I’ll get stressed about never finishing it. It’s not another self-shipping image. I have no reason to do any of those unless it’s for the fanfic if I ever wrote it.
Sorry to reply this a bit late. But late than never, right?
I still see you’re an excellent artist, don’t put yourself back or down, it’s always great to see some one who shares what they like and what they have done with their time.
About leaving and coming back, do not worry, you will always be welcome anytime, just remember why you started and it’s always appreciated to have you around with us even if it’s for a some small time.
I will be down if you need some help with that awesome schedule art you have around. I don’t want to seem that I can easily contradict your statement but I really do think it’s worthwhile finish some stuff you have in your head but it’s always nice to vent it out as well. Thanks for sharing what’s boggling in your mind. ^ - ^
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide