New Lunar Republic

Jonny Manz
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I am who I am
@Twiny
Thx!
Also, saw your post about being stung by a wasp - that sucks, man - I would freak the fuck out if that happened to me, not because I’m allergic or anything, but I’ve just always been deathly afraid of flying stinging insects like that, haha (though I have gotten better with bees, not so much with the other, more aggressive ones, haha)
@WojTek-ツ
Yeah, the Siapone as well as the toys you can see in that image, I got from Target one time as there was a special deal on MLP movie merch through T-Mobile Tuesday there (obviously around the time of the movie’s release in 2017, haha) - later, I also picked up the Target exclusive version of the Blu-ray as it had bonus content not in the standard release.
I think since then, the only piece of MLP merch that I’ve gotten from there is Sunny Starscout’s Book of Adventure (which acts as an official guide for G5)
But back to the Twilight plush - I would have never have discovered that comic book shop if it weren’t for me going to a comic signing with Katie Cook and Andy Price there, right around the time FiM Issue #1 released, so without that, I might not have gotten it.
Starless
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
Care to share those few things going in your mind or you rather surprise us? ^ - ^
PM me and I’ll share those few things with you. I don’t need to tell everyone.
Toastypk
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
I just had one of those weird moments.
I got in bed, picked up my Thunder plush and just unironically said to it in playful verbal affection, “Hey, cuddlebutt.”
…Yeah, so I did that.
I swear there’s nothing wrong with me.
(But I would really love more official content with him!)
Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
@Twiny
I think the difference is that it’s better to say cute little stuff directed toward them like you would to the pony character, instead of like, something more… involved or something.
Usually I just say “Hey, you.” or the like. Or for the plush of pony-me, I say, “Hey, me.”
Dark
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

just Dark
I went to a paintball shooting range last sunday for a birthday party… I’m too old for that shit, sitll sore on the knees from all the crawling and rolling
Starless
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
If I do talk to things, it’s usually just all in my head. I’ve learned the hard way not to vent my frustrations anywhere yet I still have a problem with that (sort of).
FliegerFaustToP47
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Laß mich sterben
I know I told you before when you showed it to me but it’s really nice and cute and well done, atleast in my opinion. I’m glad you’re progressing in art so much <3
“PRIVATE DARK! GET YOUR WEAPON AND FIRE AT THOSE DAMN TOMMIES! PRIVATE DARK! WAKE UP!”
Glad to hear that! How are you?
Not having any kind of signal on your phone sucks badly. Ask Dark.
I’m the kind of guy that is drawing, the eraser drops and goes shooing away, and I’m like “You son of a bleach eraser come back here you coward!”, or when I’m playing a game and like “Damnit AH-64 Apache you can do it come un pull pull pull”… They’ve told me I talk like a Youtuber xd
Also now I can’t stop imagining Dark the batpony coaching lazy Dust to make exercise and it’s mo-ther-fuck-ingly hilarious.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide