New Lunar Republic

WojTek-ツ
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
It doesn’t matter what others think about my art. It’s what I think.
That’s okay, that’s nice to have self awareness about your stuff and you’re right but you can do better if you keep trying as long as you are comfortable and not pushing yourself on the limit.
You can always look back to improve ahead.
^ ^
WojTek-ツ
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
And right now I’m working on base-ifying this pose and make Lightpoint from it.
This one will take a little imagination to fill in the things are are behind his cape, glasses, and mane, though! I basically have to draw his body straight from the negative space. I think I can do it though!
I was thinking about that same way tracing his colorful arse…I mean back because of the cape to smooth it out. He he ^ ^’
You got this!
WojTek-ツ
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
@SDTwilan9X_
Wow! Well, Godspeed to ya
Yo, Manz! Speaking of episodes. I asked about the name of your reactions and you didn’t reply back, I guess you missed it. I want to support your G5 butt. XD
Also, I hope you’re doing well. ^ ^
Jonny Manz
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I am who I am
@WojTek-ツ
Ah, yes, I replied, but two days after you left your post, haha (wanted to completely cut myself off from the G5 forum until I’d seen Chapter 4)
Basically, I haven’t uploaded anything yet - I have ANG and TYT eps 1-4 done, but I want to finish MYM Chapter 1 and TYT eps 5-11 before I start uploading. I will let you know when that happens
I am, and same to you - still getting my sleep schedule back on track after staying up late 2 straight nights to finish up Chapter 4, haha
@WojTek-ツ
I still have one of those 4D Entertainment Twilight Sparkle plushies, which were far and away the closest any official, mass-produced plush came to matching the quality of some of the best hand-sown fan made plushies that go for $100s, if not $1000s (and because they were mass produced, they were only, like, $25)
WojTek-ツ
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
@Twiny
Omg, I’m so sorry to hear that. :(
I got Vinyl because I knew someone where I live was making plushies so I commissioned one. It cost me 8 bucks, the size is around like Toasty’s plushies but a bit smaller.
Do you live by yourself? (If it’s personal, don’t reply my nosey question.)
WojTek-ツ
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
@Jonny Manz
That’s good to know and I just checked your reply in the forum, you really let yourself go afterwards. XD
Hope you get some fine rest and thank you. =D
About your channel videos…
For the love of Luna, Manz! XD
Anyway, how long has it been since you got the plushie? Can you share it with us?!
^w^
WojTek-ツ
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
@Twiny
Sweet Home Alabama! (*´∀`)♪ lol jk
So, hence why you do artwork very late? Could you even tell if anyone you know will someday know about your pone likings?
Jonny Manz
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I am who I am
@WojTek-ツ
Yep, I was catching up with all the replies, haha
Oh, were you asking for a link to my channel? Here you go
I want to say 10 years, because I believe they came out around that time, and I got it from my local comic book shop where I bought most of the early FiM comic issues that came out (it has since closed) - I’ll take a picture and post it to Imgur tomorrow, probably
@Twiny
Oh damn, yeah, I still live with family, mainly because prices for that sort of thing here in So Cal are really high - but I don’t have to hide it, as around here, people don’t much care, so I’ll sometimes wear pony shirts in public, and I always use the MLP-themed face masks Techy Cutie put out around the beginning of the pandemic (I’ve even gotten asked where I got them once or twice, haha), so I feel for you feeling you have to hide it
Starless
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
Sorry to reply this a bit late. But late than never, right?
I still see you’re an excellent artist, don’t put yourself back or down, it’s always great to see some one who shares what they like and what they have done with their time.
About leaving and coming back, do not worry, you will always be welcome anytime, just remember why you started and it’s always appreciated to have you around with us even if it’s for a some small time.
Derpibooru is the only website I can think of where I’ve been accepted and welcome (almost) anytime, which is probably why I keep coming back.
Twiny Dust
Artist -
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

NLR's Bodyguard
@WojTek-ツ
Eyep, plan on doing Pony Sunset in her jacket from the first movie.
@WojTek-ツ
Well being able to do artwork on my phone has helped a lot now, because it doesn’t look like I’m drawing something, it just looks like playing on my phone.
And honestly my mom and little brother probably wouldn’t care, they know I’m into kid cartoons even ones meant for girls like She-Ra, it’s just it’s not just a show I happen to like, I’m REALLY into MLP as ya’ll obviously know. So I’m just worried that I’m going to be judged for liking it a little too much.
@Jonny Manz
That sounds nice and thx.
Twiny Dust
Artist -
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

NLR's Bodyguard
AHHHH FUCK I GOT STUNG BY A WASP!
Didn’t see it considering where i lived probably a wasp AND OF COURSE! It was on the side of my dominant hand… I got some aspirin on it. And It’s numbing it.
But no art drawing today… :(
Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
Well I was going to show you something quick with the base I’m doing, but the site I use to upload images is down right now. :/
@Twiny
Yipe! x_x
Toastypk
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
@Twiny
Well, that almost worked… I uploaded something, and then when I clicked the link to it, it immediately was gone. For “content violation” o_O?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide