The Anti-Nazi DNP Pledge

FallenGuardian
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Soft and Furious
@Aponty
This is the anti-free speech, REEEing snowflake pledge. FREE SPEECH IS ABSOLUTE. Silencing others does nothing but prove you have a shaky foundation.
Who is burning down cities and looting, raping, and murdering? Not the Nazis.
Who is censoring the internet because they can’t handle hearing opinions they don’t like? Not the Nazis.
Who is using the universities to spew racism, sexism, and heterophobia? Not the Nazis.
Who is calling for violence and revolution with the support of hundreds of corporations and politicians? Not the Nazis.
I’m really sick of the left’s censorship and violence.

Not to mention that the ACTUAL Nazis did everything by the same playbook, with the exact same reach for all-consuming censorship.
Potluck

stupid little brat
@Mittsies  
No thank you. While you’re free to think that about this thread, we’re signing the DNP because of the site administrations decision to continue hosting content with nazi imagery. Your attempt to re-frame the narrative is charming but really just wasted space. Are you just here to complain about the people who are exercising their freedom to take their work elsewhere?
Aponty
Thread Starter - The Anti-Nazi DNP Pledge
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Artist -

verified GMO soybean
@JaggedCarpet  
my issues began years ago with the anti-lgbt anti-sjw “seeing the gays in muh pony art hurts my feelings” crowd seemingly being accepted here, and being allowed to heckle people for being proud of who they are

the breaking point had nothing to do with outside news articles, but instead with the site walking back on what ghost of progress they had made in the face of this pernicious bigotry
danmur15
Artist -

Apple Horse Enthusiast
@Potluck  
technically, you are signing the DNP because the site is the exact same as it was exactly a month ago, but you got to experience a minor knee-jerk rule change since then.  
but i suppose the devil is in the details, right?
LOVE
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Background Pony #FE62

no I hate both, Authright is big gay. I’m just pointing out people’s refusal to push for an equal rule%% vs a weak rule that was clearly just to simp to pressure and was ALWAYS going to be reversed, the mods said so themselves.

People just whining on both sides and grandstanding is so tiresome. Just make a blanket ‘no politics, BLM Nazi Antifa or Alt-right’ and be free of this bullshit. Else fuck off with reactionary rules because some one who still has Aryanne art up this entire fucking time, and as of typing, made a twitter post that made headlines for a day before being forgotten.

Also I’d love for you to try and explain how it isn’t genocide to my ex-bf who had relatives that died in it.
Background Pony #2257
@Mittsies
No thank you. While you’re free to think that about this thread, we’re signing the DNP because of the site administrations decision to continue hosting content with nazi imagery.

Pictures with references to Nazi’s have been here for ages. Why didn’t this deter you before?
dogg
Charitable Contributor - Contributed to a series of art packs that helped raise over $10,000 for charity
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under his artist tag
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

DoggArt
This site failed to meet the urgency of the moment, I have just filled out my DNP for 230 images uploaded here.

I hope you reinstate the rules that were added last week. Until then Bye. o/
Background Pony #8DE2
@JaggedCarpet
my issues began years ago with the anti-lgbt anti-sjw “seeing the gays in muh pony art hurts my feelings” crowd seemingly being accepted here, and being allowed to heckle people for being proud of who they are
the breaking point had nothing to do with outside news articles, but instead with the site walking back on what ghost of progress they had made in the face of this pernicious bigotry

Which is understandable, I’m saying why not ask mods for more blocking tools? That way you can block the rolls.
Background Pony #18B8
There’s a difference between promoting Nazism and just having a Nazi character. All signing up for this does is make it look like people are whining about non-issues when they complain about Nazis, thus, ironically, supporting them.
JaggedCarpet
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

I’d say that the site shouldn’t change a thing and stay the way it’s been for many years. It’s worked for all those years, and it’ll continue to work fine for years more. I’ve seen images that I have strongly disliked, but I didn’t throw a tantrum and threaten to leave the site, but if people want to leave, that’s fine. It’s not it’ll affect the site all that much.

Why can’t people just apply filters and move on? Being scared of the fictional boogeymen on this site will amount to nothing.
FallenGuardian

Soft and Furious
@JaggedCarpet

Please remind us when they tried to harrass, silence and ban people like you.  
Nazis support authoritarianism. Nazis support censorship. That’s the first things they support above all else, as tools to eradicate those they hate.  
All I’m saying is, if there ever was a “presence” of Nazis here, you would have left years ago. The bastards would drive you off the site. But they just aren’t there. Not in any realistic numbers, with exactly 0 power and hated by everyone, if they’re even here.
Potluck

stupid little brat
@danmur15  
People have been voicing their displeasure with how the culture of the fandom and of sites like Derpibooru taking a passive stance towards the swell of right wing extremists in the community for years. You only hearing about it now because people are fed up by the spineless centrism in the fandom trying to appease “both sides”.

Only a day ago people were threatening to pull their support for derpibooru BECAUSE they were going to threaten to ban nazi pony art. So no, things haven’t “stayed the same”. People are frustrated, and disappointed. Don’t waste your time attempting to gaslight me.
GaryD12
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

Poni Poni Poni
@JaggedCarpet  
They just want to be outrage about something. It’s funny that they’ll refused to use the filters against stuff that they don’t like. Like just use the filters and move on lmao
Background Pony #26E6
What was that quote again by Evelyn Beatrice Hall? “I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” Welcome to America.
Braeburned
Lady's Wink -
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
Cock-a-doodle do - Raises every morning
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Submitted a DNP request, including a request to remove all of my artwork (except a post linking to an archive).  
paradox of intolerance, baby. goodbye.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Thread completely derailed