Crazy Headcanons

GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
@Scrounge  
Are you saying psychology isn’t a science? I know some psych majors who would be very vocal about that sentiment.

And getting her on the couch? Don’t make me laugh. I strongly suspect the last pony who tried ended up on the moon. For different reasons, but the moon nonetheless.
Scrounge
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Since the Beginning  -

nobody's favorite
@GenericArchangel  
No, I’m just saying that I should have specified.

…Though it does occur to me that for someone whose lifespan is in the quadruple digits, Celestia was probably around long before the field of psychology as we know it, which would certainly contribute to the problem. I can imagine why someone who was around back when phrenology was still considered valid might be a bit skeptical with regards to “Do they really understand it, or do they just think they do?”
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
G5 crackpot hopes for certain characters:

Starlight Glimmer is Mayor of the unicorn capital and second in command to the Unicorn king. A devastatingly intelligent mage in her own right, she rose through the political ranks at an unprecedented young age, and most know her for her fanatical devotion to the king himself, second only to her dedication to a ‘pure and just society that all seek to emulate!’. Some rumor this is an act to feign loyalty as she has eyes on the crown herself, others wish that were the case.

Sunset Shimmer is one of the Court’s most trusted mages, valedictorian at Starswirl Academy, trusted with scouting the realms repeatedly and reporting back to the court all anomalies and going-ons. A savvy sorceress known throughout all worlds, she has fans among many races. Always makes time for her ‘biggest’ in the earthen realm, a starry-eyed little earthy librarian who diligently documents her adventures….
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Smolder likes to pants others. As in, she sneaks up on random people and puts pants on them.

And then she pulls the pants down. Nobody is quite sure why.
Twi Clown
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
I believe one day Twilight Sparkle will eat an enormous amount of hayburgers and then through mitosis she’ll split into two Twilight’s.
DR35

All Things Fiction
@Twi Clown  
Then she dumps her copy with no memory of her herself out into the mirror portal into a random world with only her traits and the form of the local civilization of the planet.
HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
Gallus was named after the animals that found him when he was an egg. After all, since he said that “I don’t have a family” in one Hearth’s Warming episode, it could be a hen that raised him, resulting in this blue boi developing rooster-like habits.

He would be fun if he tends to crow a lot. What a poor creature.

LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Random-Rambling  
She’s never been stated to be immortal.

That being said, I also like to make long-lived beings pansexual so it really doesn’t matter. I’m sure if I lived a long-ass time I’d be more willing to experiment.
Twi Clown
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
Berry Punch is not the towns drunk. She’s on charge of a juice company and is a rather succesful businessmare.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Jarkes  
Welcome to this fandom.

Character does anything and they are labeled with it forever, even background ponies.

I’m just glad my namesake never did anything stupid enough to get it burned on her persona forever.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide