MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Background Pony #A781
If even Eggmund Bunny who appeared in just one episode returned after a year in TYT, I think Comet will return in about 4 or 5 episodes
Zabilac

I like that Hitch is getting more spotlight, but I feel like screaming into my pillow every time I hear a cutie mark speech.
CloudMistDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Misty Shadow
Beginning the long ride of watching a video defending Make Your Mark in its entirety. An hour and a half long, only watched the first part defending Chapter 1 so far, can not wait to watch the rest later when I don’t have work.
river mines

@TheQuietMan
If I had a coin for every time g5 introduces a character into 3D content that fans end up theorizing will be the next protagonist but then he is erased from 2D content and comics I would have two coins, which isn’t much but it’s weird that happened twice
Jonny Manz
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

I am who I am
@northern haste
Intriguing - in addition to the obvious, I’m interested in how Universal has it on their slate (I guess it wasn’t a fluke that ANG was listed as being licensed from NBCUniversal on YouTube Movies) - guess Paramount fully walked away from it when they dropped the original theatrical rights.
Also intriguing that there’s a sequel to The Bad Guys as well as a Shrek 5 in the works.
@CloudMistDragon
Same - I’d go see it in theaters, kind of get a taste of what Singapore (and the other small handful of Asian countries) got to experience in the first place. I mean, hell, I went to see the 2017 movie in theaters, like, 7 times (though tbf one of those was with discounted tickets at a standard theater, and 5 were seeing it at a discount theater where the ticket was, like $2 since it was right before the home media release)
Just like I’ll watch that video for sure at some point. 👍🏻
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
The animations were surprisingly smooth and non-janky. Outside of the cutscenes though it kinda had recycled talking animation and stiff idling.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide