Pony Venting Thread

Toastypk
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
@Blissful690
That’s a little harsh.
There plenty of stuff to enjoy from it still. Especially when dumb stuff doesn’t happen.
If you have a favorite character, you’ll be missing moments of him/her.
Amphibian Swamp
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

I HATE THIS PONY SO MUCH!
I want to bash his stupid face in! I wanna rip his wings off! I hate him so much! I hate him, I want to kick his butt! I want to smash his teeth! I want him to get what he deserves!
I hate him so dang much! He ruins everything. His face is stupid, his name is stupid! His voice is stupid! Why does he exist! I hate him so much, I hate him so dang much! I want him out!
AwesomeBrony
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

sometimes on derpibooru
I want to bash his stupid face in! I wanna rip his wings off! I hate him so much! I hate him, I want to kick his butt! I want to smash his teeth! I want him to get what he deserves!
I hate him so dang much! He ruins everything. His face is stupid, his name is stupid! His voice is stupid! Why does he exist! I hate him so much, I hate him so dang much! I want him out!
My nickname in real life is Rocky :V
Btw, I don’t care about G5; but your pure rage towards a fictional character which is nothing but an animated computer rendered 3D model of a pony shows how disconnected you are with reality. You also can’t beat up a fictional character as it isn’t real! At this point, I recommend you shut your computer off, do something else that doesn’t involve a screen and get some mental help.
Shimmering Spectacle
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

sTs trinity
My nickname in real life is Rocky :V
Btw, I don’t care about G5; but your pure rage towards a fictional character which is nothing but an animated computer rendered 3D model of a pony shows how disconnected you are with reality. You also can’t beat up a fictional character as it isn’t real! At this point, I recommend you shut your computer off, do something else that doesn’t involve a screen and get some mental help.
i second this, just please stop.
Blissful690
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Violet Frost Fan
Since Tell Your Tale’s gonna be the only G5 show from 2024, I won’t be watching any more new G5 content from that point onwards.
Amphibian Swamp

@Shimmering Spectacle
Not meaning to argue but…
I think it’s healthier to want pain and such on a fictional character, than on the actual people shouting at me in the first place.
Sorry but I strongly disagree. Taking out your anger on some random cartoon character is better. As you’re not harming or wishing any harm on a real living person.
If you guys knew the situation I was in at the time. You wouldn’t be saying this stuff
Okay
your pure rage towards a fictional character which is nothing but an animated computer rendered 3D model of a pony
That’s kinda the point. He’s not real. So I’m raging towards something that is not a real living thing
Imagine being shouted at your own relative over something stupid you said you didn’t want to be part of. Same day almost every week, no warning. Just shouting and not listening if you say you don’t want part of it. Then one day a relative you trusted even more joined in, “defending” you in a way where it just made things worse
You’d want something to take this anger, grief and frustration, right?
Well. Taking it out on these people isn’t the best thing to do. So… why not take it out on a fictional character who has no emotions unless you want it to?
Think of it like beating up a pillow or ripping up (non important) paper when you’re really upset. Or playing a game where you break things to release these feelings on something not living.
Would have you guys preferred I shouted at some dumb CGI Pegasus or actually shouted at and maybe hurt my relatives? Hm?
Amphibian Swamp

I don’t think you should be blaming me. I wanted to release my frustrations. Maybe blame those relatives who were shouting and shouting over something stupid. Even tho I’ve told them I didn’t want any part of it, so they were shouting at me and not respecting my wishes.
They gave me so much grief and frustrations that I literally went to bed early without dinner because I couldn’t take it anymore.
At least I didn’t want pain on them. I wanted pain on a 3D model who doesn’t even have emotions unless we write/draw them or the comic/show writers put those emotions on him. I doubt he has the slightest clue on what I said about him
TLDR: Don’t get upset at me. Get upset at my drunken relative. Plus my two other ones who are full of ego and likes to shout and not respect my wishes. But please also forgive them
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide