Season 7 Episode Discussion [Speculation, Discussion, Spoilers] (SPOILER YOUR LEAKS)

Background Pony #BC6F
@Background Pony #83E2  
I wouldn’t be surprised if “It isn’t the mane thing about you” is a Rarity/Spike episode. We’ve already had two episode synopsis this season which hasn’t mentioned a characters involvement, and I think Spike will play a big role in that episode.
Background Pony #A843
@Anonycat  
Beggars can’t choosers dude, also I’m sorry I didn’t realize I was actually on the Game of Thrones imageboard…

Politics are boring to most children and many adults so it makes perfect sense that they aren’t focused on, plus if we had more than one episode about Spike playing politics I’m absolutely certain people would complain about them being a rehash.
Background Pony #DD0B
I’m upset that this season isn’t building on the potential left for Spike from the previous season.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@Background Pony #DC1E  
Just pointing out that his so called “political power” arc (hence why put it between quotation marks) was never a thing and much less went anywhere.

Unless having friends now counts as political stuff.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Honestly, even if we DID ever get some canon info on Spike’s origins, I get the feeling that a lot of people would be disappointed with it. Not because of headcanons, but more of a “…That’s it?” reaction. Like, whatever we would end up getting would ultimately be something mundane and underwhelming.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
So, wait.

Zippoorwhill and her dog got updated models and actually showed signs of age (people have told me that her voice sounded a bit deeper as well, but I haven’t actually seen the episode yet and will probably do at least a little bit of catch-up tomorrow).

Yet despite “Forever Filly” being specifically devoted to Sweetie Belle growing up, she and indeed every other foal in the series still look exactly the same as they did in season 1, with the exception of course being that the CMC now have their cutie marks.
Background Pony #A843
@Anonycat  
A. Yes having friends is basically the simplified definition of politics.  
B. It was never an “arc” to begin with, he just has political power and the ramifications of that will occasionally pop up, just like what happened to Twilight.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide