Season 7 Episode Discussion [Speculation, Discussion, Spoilers] (SPOILER YOUR LEAKS)

EotD
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I beat LoZ:BotW!!!
@Philweasel  
It had a rotting smashed apple in it. I would like to think that’s all you really need to ruin the book.  
Then again the Castle of the Two Sisters has book 1000 years old with no damage whatsoever to them. (Still tick off at that)
Background Pony #2047
@Jarkes
Yeah but seeing some make “haha don’t those guys have egg on their face, how pathetic they are. Not like us the one who can truly appreciate it” comments ain’t helping.

Reminds me of some comments after The Cutie Map, where “those guys” are SJW/Tumblrinas. Shade tends to be funnier when it’s thrown on “other people” though.
LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
Thing is, i knew they were going to do something like this eventually. I’ve been predicting it for a long time now. In a way it’s pretty funny and i enjoyed it, but in another way, Is this really what they think of the fandom as a whole? or just the individual harsh critic?
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
The fact they made Rarity cry into madness. All the while calling for her head like she’s some sort of witch.

Cornering Fluttershy and bombarding her with uncomfortable questions. And becoming aggressive whenever they’re questions are not answered the way they want them to be answered.

Taking advantage of the Apple Family’s hospitality.

This episode was intended to piss some people off, I can see.
gingerninja666
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Kaze ni Nare
@SeraphimDawn

Having actually seen the episode for myself, my initial prediction turned out to be right. I see it more as just parodying certain thoughts within the fandom. It’s wide, general stuff. “Twi was better without wings” that was such a big thing in the fandom that it doesn’t feel like more than just a joke to reference it.

I just like seeing how the cast are reacting to it.
EotD
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

I beat LoZ:BotW!!!
I can image this episode being a rejected season 5 episode , just with Starlight in place of Spike. Actually would be a bit interesting since they could have had a small Starlight cameo in the episode in Season 5, giving her detailed information on the Mane 6.
Corrderio

I'm outie 5000
@SeraphimDawn  
I’m still surprised that many people would want to live on a farm with a background pony.

Sorry. Had that one in the chamber for a bit. You know where to send the hate mail.
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@Corrderio  
Oh goddammit XD

Though actually out of all the mane 6 I’ve seen in rps or fiction I noticed most people wanted to live with AJ, Fluttershy and even Twilight the most. Though for AJ they worked at the farm and helped out rather than mooch.
Candacefan29
Thread Starter - /forums/pony/topics/season-6-episode-discussion

Go Watch Helluva Boss
@EotD  
It’s running repeatedly nonstop all day on Disney XD.

Or just do what I did and go download the free Disney XD app and watch the episode there.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide