Season 7 Episode Discussion [Speculation, Discussion, Spoilers] (SPOILER YOUR LEAKS)

gingerninja666
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Kaze ni Nare
Also, Fluttershy’s moment of standing up to the critic’s really was awesome. If any part of the episode was going to make me feel “screw the naysayers” it’s that moment.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Pages of this thread before the episode started: 897.

Pages now, 3 1/2 hours after the episode’s over: 920.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@gingerninja666  
I don’t think it intended to “offend” the majority of the fandom.  
Just the notoriously vocal and unpleasant part that can never seem to be pleased. You know those types who ill damn if you do and damn you if you don’t? It wasn’t just a jab at /mlp/, it can also be used against the Tumblrina easily offended types.
Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
Eh, the episode dragged on a bit, and got a little annoying at moments, but hell, I enjoyed it at least, I thought the jabs were funny, and I even liked Starlight in it, I do tend to enjoy her character a bit more when she behaves more mildly.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
And people are pestering Jim Miller on Twitter asking if he’s the one who rewrote the episode…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide