Season 8 Episode Discussion [Spoilers, possible leaks, rumours etc.]

Background Pony #3C09
How likely do you think it is that episodes will air early in other countries before the hiatus ends, like what happened last season with Discordant Harmony and The Perfect Pear?
DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Having watched both Look Before You Sleep and Fall Weather Friends recently, I can confidently say that Applejack and Rarity buried the hatchet WAY more than Rainbow Dash and Applejack ever did. Especially considering Rainbow never apologized for cheating in the Iron Pony competition.
Josh103
Thread Starter - Artists you miss.

What I hope for A Matter of Principals: Starlight gets fed up at Discord trying to sabotage her efforts to be a good acting principal and actually fires her magic beam at Discord. While it does nothing other than making him flinch, it ends up shocking him more mentally than physically. She apologizes afterwards, but not before this exchange, an obvious reference:

Discord: “You zapped me! Twilight would never zap me!”

Starlight: “Yeah well I’m not Twilight!”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide