Season 8 Episode Discussion [Spoilers, possible leaks, rumours etc.]

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@ILoveMyoozik

@Sweet Blast

Believe me, I’m not schmooze/butter up you. Or “jemand Honig ums Maul schmieren”, like we Germans would say (I mention the original phrase in my mind, because I’m not so 100% sure if I know the right proverb in English). I’m just being honest. What needs to be said sometimes needs to be said. ;-D
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Sweet Blast

Me? Nah! I’m a terrible person. Dark past ’n stuff. :-) But I appreciate your very kind words. ;-D

@DarklordYuri

Grin! Come here! (DarkObsidian special attack: LOVELY NUGGIE HEADLOCK! TASTE THE FRIENDSHIP, YURI!) (_____)

NUGGIE NUGGIE NUGGIE NUGGIE NUGGIE NUGGIE!!! (thanks DustyKatt to teaching me this)
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Sweet Blast

Meh… Yes. I am. I don’t want to. But what’s done is done. I can’t change it and… (shrug) I don’t mind to do good or bad things. I’m no hunted soul because I’m very grey in my thoughts, beliefs and ambitions.

I’ve committed the greatest sin a human being can commit. And I didn’t even do it for the right reason. At least, that’s what I think myself. And I’m gonna have to answer for this till the very end. No matter how much it hurts. But please, don’t let that be your concern. That’s just the way it is.

It doesn’t stop me from saying the right thing. And to appreciate the people you meet in life. ;-D
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@DarkObsidian  
Hey hey hey! Don’t beat yourself up old timer, what’s in the past is the past, don’t let it judge who you are now. If people still believe that you’re the same person from 15-20 years ago, then that’s their problem for not looking into the present. You’re a handsome man with a great sense of humor and you have loyalty towards Comrade Glimmer, and I respect you for that. Be glad that you’re here surrounded by people who like and appreciate you, like me and Sweet Blast for example. Just continue being the fun loving, Glimmer loving, heavy drinking German you are. PROST!!!!! :3
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@ILoveMyoozik

Thanks, my boi. ’m actually a little moved to tears. I thank you. ;-D

@DarklordYuri

Maybe… But… (sigh)

I post my answer here: [Dark] Depression/Suicides within the fandom (The revival)
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
My post of what I did is in the depression thread now. I’m sorry to be a burden to you all… I’m really… really sorry. (_)
Binkyt11
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.

Sleep isn't real.
@DarkObsidian  
Don’t apologize. Depression isn’t something you can really control a lot, but that isn’t your fault. Please, please be careful my friend. Take starry’s advice and have someome lock it away.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide