Season 8 Episode Discussion [Spoilers, possible leaks, rumours etc.]

Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
Honestly wish they’d make more episodes like Parental Glideance and Grannies Gone Wild, RD screws up in those episodes but they never feel excessive and actually treat her with some dignity, those episodes don’t try to be huge assholes about it  
@Anonycat

I dunno if it’s just me, but the Last few times I went there, there always seem to be a lot of hatred, always several people going on about Rainbowcunt, and usually a thread or two shitting on her.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@Whomps  
If you were a regular /mlp/ lurker you would have noticed that RD is reasonably popular there and she’s constantly receiving all kinds of funny fanart and funnier greentext stories.  
The only characters I’ve seen /mlp/ constantly hate are Nyx, Starlight and Applejack from S06 onwards.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
@rdibp  
I want more episodes like Secrets and Pies, which I forgot to include. The more I think about it, the more it comes off as blatant PinkieDash fodder, which I’m not complaining about. I mean fuck, it even has the “lover throwing rocks outside the window” part
ApplejackFan204
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Awesome dude
Anyone have the theory that Cozy Glow is a grown mare trapped in a filly’s body? Like Baby Doll from Batman but she was cursed to remain a filly forever? And that she || uses the Elements of Harmony to try and turn her back to normal?|| That’s what I think at least.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@ILoveMyoozik

@Sweet Blast

Well, proof or not, this may be the only time I have you two in one and the same place. I just want to say hello and nice to have you both around. You are one of the few people here whom I personally hold in high regards.

This doesn’t mean that I have little respect for others (never, there is a whole bunch of people I like). I just want to take this opportunity. Please forgive me. I just wanted to mention it. You are two wonderful people with great views and preferences. I appreciate you both on this site and in these forums.

(_)!
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Sweet Blast

I thank you too, my dear! I appreciate your determination, your dedication and, of course, that you are my neighbor. You are an admirable woman and I hope to learn a lot from you (about Rainbow Dash, passion and take a closer look at artworks. Cough CakeHaterRD Cough) ;-D
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide