Season 9 Discussion Thread [Warning: SPOILERS!!!!!]

Badumsquish
Generic Messy Hair Anime Anon - Seen and done more than you can imagine
Kalianne - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

ᗡ: 📶 📡
@Fwelin  
To be fair, his terms were “get in, get the crown, and get out” or else he was Sibling Supreme forever. He never said he couldn’t just guard the crown :P
AWGear
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

The Devil's Advocate
@rdibp  
yea, it also seems that they decided to ditch the “3 colors of the guards” rule and now you have them in diffrent collors
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
@AWGear  
It’d be great because she’d whip him into shape in no time at all- they’d have to find a second plot for that episode because even in real time that’d take so little time it wouldn’t fill the whole episode. But that would be amazing.
AWGear
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab

The Devil's Advocate
@Jarkes  
Ya, they kinda fit together perfectly x3  
Tsundere and the self-obsesed airhead. It would be fun love story.  
Tough I want them to do something with Marble.
GenericArchangel
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Free the Tantabus
@AWGear  
No- he’s trying to date Marble, but he needs Limestone’s approval first- all prospective special someponies need to go to her before they can date a Pie. And she hates him, but she has to put up with him for Marble’s sake. Episode ends when Lime makes it exquisitely clear that she and Maud will beat him into a fine paste if he hurts Marble, and then he is sent on his merry way, very afraid of the Pies.
AWGear
Non-Fungible Trixie -

The Devil's Advocate
@GenericArchangel  
I don’t like this idea. Marble deserves a happy end, definatly not with someone like Zephyr.  
I actually wouldn’t mind if she were to date a mare. As much as I don’t like “agenda pushing” with kids shows, I would stomach it for Marble to have a happy ending.  
Or maybe we should have episode about why being single is good?
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Don’t blame me, if I say that, but do you really think such things are important? Of course, I know it’s important to tie loose ends together. I belong to the Privateer 2 : The Darkening generation. Great game, great actors, but the ending really sucked. Until today we wait for a reasonable continuation. Sometimes… you just don’t get what you expect. (_)!

What I’m saying is sometimes you don’t get what you’re hoping for. But that doesn’t change the fact that the big picture is really great. We should be grateful for what we get. And maybe the ending is better than we expect. And a fresh start also means doing things better (G5). I’m still betting my hopes on the future. And that the fandom continues to hold together. Give things a chance. Just don’t focus too much on the things that seem important to you. Otherwise, you’ll be disappointed.

That’s my experience from 38 years of life experience. I keep my fingers crossed for all of us that some good things are yet to come, but I wouldn’t rely on it.

Excuse me for repeating myself. ;-)
GenericArchangel
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Free the Tantabus
@AWGear  
That wouldn’t be any kind of agenda, there’s no reason it can’t be a mare. And Zephyr means well, to be fair to him, he’s just an asshole. He’d end up with Marble because they’re exact opposites, and tbh I can really just see them being a thing.  
But seriously why would it matter if Marble got with a mare, that’s not pushing any kind of agenda unless it’s overplayed for virtue signaling, which is just evil.
Background Pony #F4C0
@AWGear  
I would love to see Lyrabon canon. Not because some kind of agenda needs to be pushed but simply because they are adorable together (and let’s face it, most stallions are so damn uninteresting, pairing any of the mares with them would be a waste , heh)

@AWGear

Yeah, this can only end well :D
AWGear
Non-Fungible Trixie -

The Devil's Advocate
@GenericArchangel  
Again, as I said, I wouldn’t mind it in this case. It would be actually funny if Zephyr would asked Marble on a date, saying how amazing he is, and she would just walk past him to some mare from the background, and ask her on a date xD
GenericArchangel
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Free the Tantabus
@AWGear  
Not just some mare, it’d have to be a specific BP that would make Zephyr feel inadequate. Or, better yet, Rainbow Dash, just so we can watch Zephyr die a little on the inside.
AWGear
Non-Fungible Trixie -

The Devil's Advocate
@GenericArchangel  
Hmm… I still want an episode to end with Marble ethier being cool with being single or finding a date. Maybe Starlight?  
Pinkie could ask Maud to arrage a meeting between them to cheer up Marble, and Marble could fall in love with Starlight
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide