Season 9 Discussion Thread [Warning: SPOILERS!!!!!]

GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
@AWGear  
But Starlight’s got Trixie (or Sunburst). Honestly the more I think about it the more I can see Pinkie setting Marble up with Dashie or Rarity if we’re talking Mane 6. As far as BPs go, Octavia is pretty easy to think of…

You know what? That’s the episode plot: Pinkie has Marble speed-date every single mare she knows (after finding out she’s gay), only for the ending to have Marble decide she’s okay with being single and that Pinkie shouldn’t try to rush her.
Background Pony #DA18
Point of No Return is Berrow’s last MLP episode.

All I can say is, good riddance.
gingerninja666
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Kaze ni Nare
@AWGear

See, now this just makes me think about calling back to one of Star’s first ever episodes, where she offers to use the same spell on Marble that she used on Big Mac against his will in No Second PRances. The spell to make a quiet person talk more.

ONly it would be Marble’s choice to have it done to her.
AWGear
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

The Devil's Advocate
@SGX-II

@GenericArchangel  
what else will ya be talking about here? This is like one big chat room for people who want to talk about season 9. Spreading people across diffrent threads will only make things boring. There is only like 10 active people here anyway.
AWGear
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab

The Devil's Advocate
@gingerninja666  
I think that would kinda ruin Marble’s character. The whole “speed dateing” episode would be soo interesting mostly because we’d be waiting for that one “Mhm” towards her new “special somepony”. If she was talking too much, it would be kinda a waste of potential.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@AWGear  
Future expectations of episode of S9. Or discussion of a episode that just aired.

You know this site has a Discord?

You can always make a thread and keep it active.
gingerninja666
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Kaze ni Nare
@AWGear

I’m of two minds about it. Because I’m not sure how “comfortable” Marble is with how little she speaks.

Big Mac clearly only stays quiet because he doesn’t have much to say, and he’s confident in himself in that.

Marble is so shy and nervous basically whenever we see her that it could be a real condition.
AWGear
Non-Fungible Trixie -

The Devil's Advocate
@SGX-II  
Ya, I could. But I would never reach an ammout of people talking about the same thing as here. That’s why we prefere to talk here and not somewhere else. I think that nobody in this discussion has a problem with that.
GenericArchangel
Alicorn Squadron - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Free the Tantabus
@SGX-II  
Not all of us use Discord. And yes, I suppose we are technically off-topic, but this has become the default thread for all discussions of S9, and as such we shall return to topic.

@AWGear  
Marble says nothing for the whole episode, only nodding or shaking her head, until the very end when she gives the speech about finding love at her own pace, which is given more quietly than S1 Fluttershy.
AWGear
Non-Fungible Trixie -

The Devil's Advocate
@gingerninja666  
Yea, but Big Mac started talking more and more since Sugar Belle appeared, and he kinda sucks now because of that. When he was silent, he was mysterious, collected and cool. Now when he talks, it shows he has very little to say :/
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@AWGear

Even as a friend of the Pie Family, Marble is just a joke. She deserves no more than being the background pony that she is. Shippin’ her with Big Mac at all was and is a waste of time. She deserves better. Especially the howling around her after Best gift ever.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide