The My Little Pony Movie

Der_Fur_Shur

Eh the movie has about a 50/50 chance of either doing well or being a garbage fire. I mean they’re lucky the Emoji Movie came out this year because then its unlikely to be the worst, but being worse than say Boss Baby and or Despicaple Me 3 is entirely in the realm of possibility, and people should be prepared for that.
Der_Fur_Shur

Well considering half of EQD’s comments section is convinced this will revitalized 2D animation in Hollywood, and get nominated and win best animated picture at the Oscar’s, if this movie either does poorly or doesn’t win all the awards, the comments section of that inevitable post will be a comedy goldmine
Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@PonyPon  
From the critics: The movie will be between good and ok.  
From my brothers: The movie will be fun to watch.  
From the kids: They will love it.  
From the bronies: “The movie is awful because it’s not focused on [Add the name of a background pony] from the TV show”
Josh103
Thread Starter - Artists you miss.

It’ll probably be a 65% on Rotten Tomatoes. Something like consensus: My Little Pony: The Movie certainly won’t leave the kids (and fans) hoarse, but non-fans will find this movie’s magic is just another trick in the book.
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
I won’t be laughing at Spike’s misfortunes, as I already feel bad for him becoming a dog instead of human in “Equestria Girls”.
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

The movie doesn’t necessarily have to be critically successful, only profitable. If it is profitable enough maybe there will be a sequel.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@HighRollerHydra  
Honestly at that point he was better as a dog than a dragon.

Depending how next weeks episode goes, I could still make that judgement.  
@kleptomage  
The movie doesn’t necessarily have to be critically successful, only profitable. If it is profitable enough maybe there will be a sequel.

I get the impression that it was made on a really tiny budget, so there’s a good chance. Likely why it’s not being heavily advertised either.
SeanTaylor21

Am I the only one who thinks that the critics will really like it? I can’t find anything that they would hate, especially considering that a fucking Lego movie got 96% on RT.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide