The My Little Pony Movie

Copper

Haze Rune
@Carrots

I actually had a dream about the movie. Rainbow Dash and Applejack get together in the end, and the audience stood up clapping and cheering…
Copper

Haze Rune
@Applepie1973

What I meant to say is that: If they did have a death in the movie. Off-screen or not, it would be a huge step forward for the current franchise. I actually had a few dreams about the movie. One of them was that Rainbow Dash and Applejack got together in the end and the audience stood up, clapping and cheering….
cheezedoodle
Roll for Initiative - For Patreon supporters
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - OC Tag Description Requests
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Silver Bit -

TagZombie: AC15, Atk +8
I remember hating the TF movie as a kid because it was killing off my favorite characters left and right. Talk about not thinking things through.
dynamicv

A while back there was an audio recording from a convention with a scene from the movie. It involved Tempest Shadow and Storm King talking about his staff. The Art Book has revealed more info:

The staff is called “The Staff of Sacanas”, and he uses it to summon a super storm.  
The art book reveals the staff is made from a piece of the Tree of Harmony.  
In the recording, Storm King is angry at Tempest that the staff doesn’t work. She says it will work once she captures the Alicorns and channels their power into it, giving him control over all nature.  
In an early version of the script, Tempest and Storm King took the staff from an elderly Scorpan during the prologue of the film. The prologue was changed, but I don’t know if they kept the same backstory for the staff or not.  
Remains to be seen.
dynamicv

Since it got taken down from Youtube, and I still have the whole panel recording, I decided to transcribe the Tempest scene to the best of my ability.

||
[Spell Rings]
Tempest: [to Grubber] Answer it!
[Cork pops, Spell Activates]
Storm King: Where am I supposed to be looking?! I never understand how this spell works… TEMPEST!
Tempest: Over here, your Excellency.
Storm King: Where?
Tempest: Over here
Storm King: Huh?
Tempest: No. No, right. Look right.
Storm King: My right?
Tempest: Yeah.
Storm King: Oh, there you are. Here’s the deal: I’m in the middle of a big re-brand here. The “Storm King” is tracking well, uh, is intensely intimidating. But you know what? I need to back it up. You know what I need to back it up with? A STORM! THAT WOULD BE GREAT! You promised me magic that could control the elements, and right now I’m holding, what? A branch? A twig? Bleh!
Tempest: Uh, that would be the Staff of Sacanas, your Excellency, and it will channel the magic of the four rulers of this land. You will soon have the power of a hundred armies.
Storm King: So that would be a “yes”, and you’re locking down the four “pancornicusis” or whatever they’re called.
Tempest: Give me three days. I’ll have everything ready for your arrival.
Storm King: Remember Tempest, only I have the power to make you whole. Make this twig work, and you’ll get your reward. Fail me, and your horn won’t be the only thing that’s broken.
Tempest: It won’t be problem.
Storm King: GREAT! I’m gonna shower up, grab some men, let’s… [unintelligible] [Spell Disconnects].
Grubber: Sorry, bad spell service. You want me to call him back?
||
hironakamura
Artist -

I remember hating the TF movie as a kid because it was killing off my favorite characters left and right. Talk about not thinking things through.

I grew up watching Animals of Farthing Wood so I learned not to get attached.
dynamicv

@Carrots  
I’m not either. I’m more and more hype with all the promo material that comes out. And a bunch of stuff is coming at the end of the month too that I’m quite exited for.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@Joshua  
“Don’t criticrize anything!”

Yeah, no. How about if you stop acting as if you owned the place instead.

@PonyPon  
It’s difficult to feel hyped up about the movie after this book that basically said “Look at all of this cool stuff we will not use on the movie!”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide